Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) (1386 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
There are things nature has already provided for us. In this video I will show you how to use water leaf drink to ease off stress and help you have a good sleep. This drink is best taken when you are ready to sleep especially at night. It will be assumed that water leaf drink will be slimy and hard to drink, but on the contrary when sieved properly it feels like water.

This drink reduces blood and should not be taken more than twice in a week.

This works for me and my family. Try it and let me know your result.

Ingredients:

Water leaf
Glass of water

All details in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIH6ZT4BX9M

1 Share

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:34pm On May 03, 2022
This drink reduces stress and helps you sleep better.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Do you know that water leaf drink helps relax the nerves to reduce stress.

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by 2special(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
2special:
Thanks

You are welcome. Did you try it out?
Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by 2special(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are welcome. Did you try it out?
Not yet but I will

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
2special:
Not yet but I will

Ok good.
Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by Richy4(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Did you add sugar or atleast something that can make it a little accommodating in the mouth?

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Richy4:
Did you add sugar or atleast something that can make it a little accommodating in the mouth?

No, I didn't add sugar at all.
Just water and the water leaves.

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Can one use spinach in the place of water leaf?

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2023
That doesn’t look or sound appetising at all. Could you maybe add it to a smoothie among other fruits?

1 Like

Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
GboyegaD:
Can one use spinach in the place of water leaf?

Well, I have not tried spinach to know.
If they have the same composition of nutrients it can be used.
Re: See How I Use Water Leaf Drink To Reduce Stress And Sleeplessness (Pics, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
That doesn’t look or sound appetising at all. Could you maybe add it to a smoothie among other fruits?

Anything can be added but when I want to relax, i strictly use only water leaf.

It doesn't taste bad and it's not slimy as can be assumed.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man...take Note Of These Things To Avoid "Had I Known" / Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE / Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.