Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,209 members, 7,967,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves (3143 Views)

Judges That Can Sack A Sitting President Are Only The Supreme Court Judges / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
aribisala0:
Not sure how your brain works
What has Chinedu becoming Oba of Lagos got to do with this subject . Please explain your thinking because you are not communicating
No I do not think everyone is an alien and again I do not understand how your brain works
I do not think I used the word "ALIEN" or how that is relevant to what I said
What has what any Mazi said got to do with ME and how is it relevant to my post?
Borno empire existed before Nigeria was formed as did Benin, Oyo, Kano and so on . Nigeria was formed of those components that have aboriginal peoples

And?
Looks to me as though you guys are dabbling in things that do not concern you, are not affected by and don't necessarily ought to care about, knowing you as I do (as people who live everyone for himself) what could be the motive?

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by forgiveness: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I wanted o respond to u with points but the assertion u made abt Danfodio and BH has shown that u are not different from ur dogmatic brothers who accept every shit concoted on evil congregations to hold their guliibile followers' empty head!

There is no doubt that if Boko Haram succeeds in the North, they will dispose Fulani kings and replace it.

Kanuri and Fulani never agreed to be same. The story of how Al - Kanemi drove out Fulanis lead by Dan fodio himself is still fresh in my memory.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by aribisala0(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
mi35:

And?
And?
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by forgiveness: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
mi35:

We even have conspiracy theorists on site. grin
The problem with those are they remain in the real of imagination of those who harbour them.

Are there no ethnic cleansing going on in the North?

Does a Chamba man or Tiv man wants to be identified as Hausa or Fulani?

Point out the conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
forgiveness:

There is no doubt that if Boko Haram succeeds in the North, they will dispose Fulani kings and replace it.

Kanuri and Fulani never agreed to be same. The story of how Al - Kanemi drove out Fulanis lead by Dan fodio himself is still fresh in my memory.

If I am wrong, please prove me wrong.

Wow wow, a good dose of comedy is good is suppose.

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by forgiveness: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
mi35:

Wow wow, a good dose of comedy is good is suppose.

This one no know anything.

A Kanuri believes his Islam is purer than the Fulani man while Fulani man believes he is the originator of Islam in Nigeria despite Islam existence in the area now called Nigeria ever before Dan fodio or Fulani man migrated to this aforementioned area.

I lie?

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by 00FFT00(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
mi35:

Looks like someone is outta arguments. grin

Not at all. But I have nothing further to say to an empty-headed cow screwer.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thread derailed and well, we are discussing conspiracies now. Got other things to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
00FFT00:

Not at all. But I have nothing further to say to an empty-headed cow screwer.

Loool, you really are out.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by 00FFT00(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
mi35:

Loool, you really are out.

You're damn right.
Who willfully banters with zoophiles?.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by izac82: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Some people crave for attention is beyond sick. It is now into the level of madness.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by aribisala0(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kwankwanso ex Governor of kano State is Hausa
but he claimed he is Fulani
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by christistruth01: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
aribisala0:
but he claimed he is Fulani

He will not claim such
Obasanjo choose him because he was Hausa
He was a mimster of Obasanjo
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by aribisala0(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
christistruth01:

He will not claim such
Obasanjo choose him because he was Hausa
He was a mimster of Obasanjo

BUT HE DID
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-kwankwaso-punctures-yoruba-leaders-stance/
“If these Fulanis can be educated, things won’t be the same again. I am one of them, I am a Fulani

Why do you folk argue blindly

What has whether he was a minister under Obasanjo got to do with anything
What evidence do you have on WHY Obasanjo chose him
Why not say he is Fulani because he wears red hats or uses toothpaste?

You just bring up random irrelevances and put that forward as evidence for your strange ideas
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by christistruth01: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
aribisala0:

BUT HE DID
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-kwankwaso-punctures-yoruba-leaders-stance/
“If these Fulanis can be educated, things won’t be the same again. I am one of them, I am a Fulani

Why do you folk argue blindly

What has whether he was a minister under Obasanjo got to do with anything
What evidence do you have on WHY Obasanjo chose him
Why not say he is Fulani because he wears red hats or uses toothpaste?

You just bring up random irrelevances and put that forward as evidence for your strange ideas
ok
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Is northern presidency only for the foolanis?
All Emir in Nigeria are foolanis
All Important political positions held by northerners are foolanis
If an Hausa Imam speaks up he would be removed but a Fulani like Gumi can insult the government and nothing will happen.

Fulani use Hausa population to always win election but Hausa are slaves in their own land. Fulani doesn't have a land in Nigeria but hiding under the slogan of Hausa /Fulani to deceive the Hausa people.

Hausa people are called AREWA but Fulani has stylishly taken AREWA from the hausas.

Are the housas only good as onion sellers, beans sellers, pepper seller and shoe shiner, Almajiri etc. Hausa should stand up for their right and request also for a president of Hausa horizon.

Hausa people, wake up and stand for your rights, you are not slaves to the foolanis, this is 21st century..

Foolanis in Nigeria are not up to 7 million but Hausas are more than 35 million.

Hausa people are sleeping and needs to wake that Giant in them.
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
wink
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
wait o
can't does so called Fulani have rest for one's
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by SU50: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Darkcloud11:

The most ignorant tribe is the Igbos sorry to say,they even play politics with rumours and celebrate fake news, a very mature Igbo person believes in rumours and live in ignorance,like the lie that they are lost tribe of Israel, that mnk already have biafra Nigeria can’t arrest him because Israel and Britain will die for him,they believe gowon is Igbo they believe obasanjo is from onitsha,whenever I’m listening to igbo people political view I always laugh their current set of indigene lack proper and rational knowledge or should I say there people on nairaland.mind u I’m Igbo from SS and our people reasoning needs to upgrade so we can start playing our role as major tribe in Nigeria.

Does anyone still not believe this with all that's happening?
Re: Why Is An Hausa Man Not Coming Out For President: Are they Fulani slaves by Reader530(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Gireiboy:
I have never seen people that takes pride in ignorance like southerners especially yeebos. Where do you think these phrase came from "Hausa-fulani's"? Fulani and Hausa bloodline have being mixing for a long period of time to the extent that we have almost become indistinguishable from each other. Let me see how you can beat that or take that away/apart. Besides, we have the biggest unifier of all, stronger than even the ties of kinship/Blood, which is,wait for it grin "Islam wink we share the Shahada" Asshadu'anla'ilah ha'illallah wa'asshadu'anna Muhammadurrasulullah" and that is enough.(Disbelievers will never understand how powerful these is smiley)
You are an unbeliever. It means I testify there is one God and Muhammad is a prophet of Allah. Itaqullah. We are not voting for Tinubu in the north, simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kaduna (Photos) / Bashir Elrufai: Peter Obi Will Never Be Allowed In Kaduna State Again / Peter Obi Sleeping On Duty Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.