Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Cake Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cake Php (1574 Views)

I Need A Cake PHP Expertand Graphic Design Expert For Immediate Employment Or P / Tutorials For Cake Php / I Need To Learn Cake Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cake Php by noibilism(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
I started using cake php last 2 months and i discovered it is a very fast method of coding in PHP.Please if you use it let us know your experience.You need tutorials? Request here, I have video tutorials i can share,
Re: Cake Php by free2: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: Cake Php by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hola my fellow baker. You are right about that, cakephp is a very faaast way of achieving your ends. But caramba, i only tried to use it on my website
revamping - i could not find anyone on the board that showed any interest until you.
You are welcome amogo, lets see what you have done with the cake jare
Re: Cake Php by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2011
This cake must be mouth watering. Na him I go take celebrate my byday.
Re: Cake Php by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2011
tis a nice cake bro, you will be happy to eat it
Re: Cake Php by worldbest(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2011
Cakephp is delicious. Just started using it after trying Symfony and Yii. At first, i got confused with the new style of coding (The MVC style). But, it is actually a wonderful way to organise you work.

Since i started using it, i haven't written any select statement. Infact, na him make me sabi MySQL associations.

Its the ideal framework for those who intend to write large applications.

cakie o sweet!
Re: Cake Php by goldincome(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
I am down with Codeigniter.
A very fast framework for application development.
Cake is good but I prefer Codigniter. Easy for a newbie to understand.
Re: Cake Php by fadipehayy: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
hello,house am fadipe ayo,am learnin how to use cake php but the baking process has being hard,i will be very happy if u can send me the video on cake php my email is fadipehayy@yahoo.com n my phone number is 08058021076/08023650411
Re: Cake Php by Afam4eva(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
If na real cake you go ask for titorial?
Re: Cake Php by fadipehayy: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2011
yes,pls i need a tutorial,can u pls help out is very urgent
Re: Cake Php by fadipehayy: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2011
to d cake php guys in the house,pls i need buk,videos on cake php,pls forward it to my email fadipehayy@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Cake Php by Mobinga: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2011
Frameworks = Thrash.

Similarly,

CMSystems = Thrash.
Re: Cake Php by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2011
@mobinga i disagree,PHP normally on its own allows you to write bad codes normally and using bad principles having your logic,view in the same file,these MVC Frameworks make large projects quite easy,i tried cakePHP was damn hard to me,but when i laid my hands on Zend Framework it was a dream come true,its what i use with Joomla,cuz i love Zend_DB than JDatabase,that being said CMS are not thrash,if only naija was allowed on Paypal,i swear m and you go dey make money selling templates and plugins for these CMS's
Re: Cake Php by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Frameworks = Thrash.

Similarly,

CMSystems = Thrash.
That is a very strange thing to say. I thought you were joking actually.

@pc guru, thanks for your reply - you have spoken really well. Without these frameworks and cms systems,
it will take a lot of time and resources to work on some very large projects.
Re: Cake Php by eddygalvin: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
Get lots of tutorials on youtube.
Re: Cake Php by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2011
That should be true. . . .youtube has loads of free videos to learn stuff
Re: Cake Php by talk2hb1(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2011
BOSS in da building plz keep the oven hot
Re: Cake Php by Thatdave(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2011
please you guys should save my life - cakephp life!
Am finding it difficult to grasp the aros , acos and acls concept and implementationg.
Am baking on the 2.0 levels.
Help my anxious email with tutorials please.
DaveozoalosATgmailDOT . . .
Re: Cake Php by isaiah60: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial
« on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »

CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to enable you to work in a structured and rapid manner–without loss of flexibility.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.

CakePHP work within your organization, and want to ensure you to have the best tools, skills and understanding of the CakePHP Framework and MVC approaches
possible? Training for general development, application planning and design. Training is provided by the Create a Dynamic Team for free

Visit http://createdynamicwebsite.com now. this website is developed with cakephp

. if you want to be a guru in php and develop your web application fast, start with cakephp.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using This Paragraph Attribute in Your Web Pages? / Lagos State Government Website Hacked / How Much Will You Charge/pay To Create A Blog With Paid Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.