Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,691 members, 7,938,091 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? (22984 Views)

Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by deepwater(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
lol
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by bmdmix12: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
It's very annoying and painful when your brother, friend, son, husband are wrongfully accused of rape and later found guilty of the charges...but the false accuser is walking free without any punishment

Some ladies now use false rape accusations to get back at a guy and also to ruin their life!!!

Recently my male friend was being threatening by a colleague for false rape, this made him very depressed, scared and angry because she is blackmailing him cry he eventually opened up to me about it and I told him to call her, record their conversation of which she was still threatening him that she will accuse him falsely of rape for reasons I can't disclose here

So we got strong evidence against her false claims and I am a witness!

So my questions is what is the best punishment for false rape accusers, is there any law in the Constitution for these?
real rape
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by GreatAdvice: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
90%of the time, those pardoned after several years in prison are let off the hook only because there aren't strong evidence to link them to the crime. Most times they actually committed the crime but when they appeal years later, the Judge would say there aren't inconclusive evidence to keep them in prison so they let them walk and the government pays them millions of dollars. I feel sorry for American tax payers whose money is used to pay criminals a retirement fund after they are released. I will advise this guy to give his life to Christ and thank his stars that he's out of jail because the victim of his crime never had a chance. Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Rehoboth2020(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
For just #1200. Reach out via this link to get yours now.

https:///message/ILIOQHCSUVDSF1

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by MrCover: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cha E
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by xandy84: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nope. You go to jail for filling false claim and the pay the bills for the investigation etc...

sollolucci77:

Sadly there is no punishment for them because the justice system dosent take it seriously...even abroad they go scott free highest...they serve like just a week or two weeks in jail

The best you can do is to advise your fellow women to do better

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by BadeAnimashaun: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is my story
I was accused of rape and spent 8years in prison... cry

Read my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7086168/just-came-back-prison-after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Maxxim: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Trust me, she'll get a pretty funeral, her body would be found in a suitcase.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Blue86(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Evil thrives in darkness.
When you open up, like what the op said his friend, who was acting dumb for a long time did, light will come in.

When going through bad things.
Open up.
Bring it to light.
And the light- people will take it from there.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by HolyStriker(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
The punishment should be rape itself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Onyekachi88: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Really

Lolz
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Maverick777: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cholls:
My sister hi, my name is Cholls. I like your picture. If you don't mind call I have your number through PM
men learn to control your libido and not let it control you
what level of perversion is this??
someone you didn't even see her face?
all for a 5-min pleasure?
give yourself some prestige..
gosh!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
xandy84:
Nope. You go to jail for filling false claim and the pay the bills for the investigation etc...

In which country are you talking about?
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Unfortunately, nothing.

The Christland's case is still fresh.

No consequence whatsoever for the girl's mother who wrongly accused the boy for raping her daughter.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
A stern lecture on why it is bad and a fee ride home, that's all
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by ButterBurger: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
False rape accuser should be raped officially by the accused10 good times.
Then the accuser can then pay fine then sent to prison for official term

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nothing, Absolutely Nothing!.

False rape accusations should get the same punishment as actually rape itself.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by kazyhm(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Amber Heard is about to pay $50,000,000 + for hers..........

Sue her for defamation

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Ikem11(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
90%of the time, those pardoned after several years in prison are let off the hook only because there aren't strong evidence to link them to the crime. Most times they actually committed the crime but when they appeal years later, the Judge would say there aren't inconclusive evidence to keep them in prison so they let them walk and the government pays them millions of dollars. I feel sorry for American tax payers whose money is used to pay criminals a retirement fund after they are released. I will advice this guy to give his life to Christ and thank his stars that he's out of jail because the victim of his crime never had a chance. Goodluck.

Why are you so foolish in thinking? You think your sentiments means anything to court?

Had it been you read and follow that man case you will understand he was judged based on being a black man. No single evidence even when he presented his alibi the court didn't hear his plea because it was all white Judges .

Just look how you display your ignorance out of your stupidity . Op make a valid point . Rape is a serious unthinkable crime ...you don't just play with it or blackmail someone with it .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
It's very annoying and painful when your brother, friend, son, husband are wrongfully accused of rape and later found guilty of the charges...but the false accuser is walking free without any punishment

Some ladies now use false rape accusations to get back at a guy and also to ruin their life!!!

Recently my male friend was being threatening by a colleague for false rape, this made him very depressed, scared and angry because she is blackmailing him cry he eventually opened up to me about it and I told him to call her, record their conversation of which she was still threatening him that she will accuse him falsely of rape for reasons I can't disclose here

So my questions is what is the best punishment for false rape accusers, is there any law in the Constitution for these?
You are a male behind this account.
At the bolded, return back to school. When you get there, learn the difference between guilty and innocent.
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Haha
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by JuicyStar: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Giving false evidence under oath in the court of law in order to secure the conviction of an accused amounts to perjury which is punishable under S. 118 of the Nigeria Criminal Code. The punishment is 14 years.

So where a lady falsely accuse a man of rape and go ahead to give false evidence in court, she could be convicted.

Where she falsely accuses a man of rape, for example on social media, the man can sue her for libel.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ikem11:

Why are you so foolish in thinking? You think your sentiments means anything to court?

Had it been you read and follow that man case you will understand he was judged based on being a black man. No single evidence even when he presented his alibi the court didn't hear his plea because it was all white Judges .

Just look how you display your ignorance out of your stupidity . Op make a valid point . Rape is a serious unthinkable crime ...you don't just play with it or blackmail someone with it .
Op is male tho
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
The same punishment that would have been assigned to the innocent victim should be slammed on the witch.
And am happy you acknowledge false rape accusations.
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Nowar: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Death
Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Kelvin3476: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Hm is it in the law?
I DNT THINK SO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by Premiumwriter: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Last year or so, a guy committed suicide on twitter because some bitch accused him of rape.

No one would listen to him. Everyone was just dragging and insulting him. Until he killed himself.

After that, Everyone moved on like nothing happened. Till date, the girl is working about free.

The problem is not only with the false accusers but people that are ready to believe them and act on their one sided accounts.

If a girl accuses a guy of rape, then there must be solid evidence for it.

But no, once a girl say 'rape' everyone start bullying the guy, make him lose everything without any proofs.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? by qwertyboss(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:

A teeth for a teeth...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.