Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,044 members, 7,976,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! (950 Views)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Do not belittle yourself because of his cuteness,pls i beg you, learn to be the price! You are literally the best thing that has ever happened to him but because of the fact that you don't act like such, he will take advantage of you. undecided

LEARN TO HAVE STANDARDS! Stop being cheap for these bvvttch boys, i'm talking about when he tries to get you instead, don't mellow to his feet because he's the one with the money or whatever,as a matter of fact, you should feel like a queen because you are the one with the pvvsy! undecided
Don't settle for less, you have the power to make choices, do not accept a playboy with chronic entitlement mentality because he's a man! Do not take a lazy guy who doesn't even know how to boil water! Learn to have STANDARDS!

If he were in your place, he could change you for someone thats not even up to you especially because he has a better feature! So whats wrong with you You have the power to CHOOSE! Use It!

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nothing more sexier to a woman than a rich playboy.

#Stophatingonplayboys.

They just want to play.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by czarr(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
I Advice from now till tomorrow. We go still knack your specie with 3k
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

#Stophatingonplayboys.

They just want to play.
The whvvres and bvvtches too wan play,#stop hating on women# fvvl

1 Like

Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
czarr:
I Advice from now till tomorrow. We go still knack your specie with 3k
Are you gay? grin
You are knacking for 3k,she's nacking you for free,you are the real whvvre here. grin
Simp.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by czarr(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy20I4:

Are you gay? grin
You are knacking for 3k,she's nacking you for free,you are the real whvvre here. grin
Simp.
Lol. So why all the talk about women being the price and all when you know they don't worth even the 3k madam. Because you are saying I'm paying 3k for what I should be getting for free abi? You are right jare...women are worthless. You are worthless.
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Boogyman557: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

As we SPEAK!

URGENT 2K ON THE MOVE!

U cant STOP a moving TRAIN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
czarr:
Lol. So why all the talk about women being the price and all when you know they don't worth even the 3k madam. Because you are saying I'm paying 3k for what I should be getting for free abi? You are right jare...women are worthless. You are worthless.
If you are fvvking and wasting your life on a woman with 3k,she's giving you infection and fvvking you as a dog that you are for free. grin
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by czarr(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy20I4:

If you are fvvking and wasting your life on a woman with 3k,she's giving you infection and fvvking you as a dog that you are for free. grin
I agree that women like your mother hi around sharing infection.

This I have seen
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
czarr:
my dirty mother is a whvvre,I hope she get raped to death someday. grin
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Chaos14: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

As we SPEAK!

URGENT 2K ON THE MOVE!

U cant STOP a moving TRAIN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You no check that my gee topic

1 Like

Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by czarr(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

heyaaa this one done vex...lol
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Not all women are poverty stricken whores, some like fun, chill party and fck. Poor girls see pussy as commodity grin

If a girl wants to fck, she will fck.
Re: WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! by Premiumwriter: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

#Stophatingonplayboys.

They just want to play.
or the appearance of money.

Women and money na 5 and 6.

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Nigerian Soldier Came Home Unexpectedly And Caught Wife Cheating / Innovative Stuff I Did After Smoking Today / Beautiful African Brazilian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.