Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) (2516 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Shanana10(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2022
A young man who is yet-to-be named has been caught raping a minor in Makurdi, the Benue state capital.

It was gathered from a source that the incident occured at MIS Ujege street located with the capital city.

The neighbors caught the suspect defiling the 6-year-old girl, they descended heavily on him and beat him thoroughly.

The police intervened after they were invited by the neighbors. The police arrested him and took him to the station.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Islandlady(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
shocked
Save our girl child from these monsters

Can you imagine, very useless man, I love the fact that they beat him well...I love that last pics, that huge slap coming from that man tho grin

Cut off his balls
Men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole SMH

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Wow just wow… incredible. This corn tree is going to old age
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Una no fit use car arrest am abi.. Na even woman come arrest am she no even sit well self.. What if he push the woman comot on motion on top bike.. Wetin go come happen then. Just cut off that jingle bell inside his trouser and the two brothers. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Children are now their next target because they cannot afford to pay prostitutes.

Parents, protect your girl child from these evil beings.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by barrydee(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Na police woman still lap am for bike?
Wahala for naija oo. grin
This wan wey Dem suppose shoot once e reach station, sometime I dey shame for my fellow men.
We dey grow stupid by the day,later na we go still blame women for any small thing,tueeh.
Na we do ritual, na we dey beat our wife, na we dey cheat pass,na we dey whvvre around pass, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by padi94(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Why are some men like this

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
sad d beast go even enjoyed like 5 minute rest on the police lady bweast before he enjoyed 10 minutes beating @police station

Why NOT soak his dik in undiluted ACID and free him rather than handover him to police sad
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
padi94:
Why are some men like this
Becauses we men are naturally stvvpid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by padi94(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Becauses we men are naturally stvvpid.

Not all men bro, I know I can never be caught doing this, by the grace of God. Even an adult female no matter how intimate we get, when she says stop or no, even O am rock hard. I will just leave her jejely.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2022
padi94:

Not all men bro, I know I can never be caught doing this, by the grace of God. Even an adult female no matter how intimate we get, when she says stop or no, even O am rock hard. I will just leave her jejely.
The thing dey pain me Seriously,the most painful is that some idivvts go still find way blame women and support this action.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by yuping(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2022
undecidedcut if off, feed if to the crows.
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by padi94(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

The thing dey pain me Seriously,the most painful is that some idivvts go still find way blame women and support this action.

Men should just be careful, do things with consenting adults, and also in that should learn to control themselves...

Self control is very necessary...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by donziller(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Gone too soon

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
very useless man...them suppose lynch am

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
So pathetic. How could he even get a boner?
PS: this is the first time,I'm seeing well dressed police on duty.
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by doctore212(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Abeg I need the police woman number . Her backside enter my eyes
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
Una no fit use car arrest am abi.. Na even woman come arrest am she no even sit well self.. What if he push the woman comot on motion on top bike.. Wetin go come happen then. Just cut off that jingle bell inside his trouser and the two brothers. Case closed.
grin grin grin grin
Such is expected from a dysfunctional society.
It obvious most Nigerians don't think ahead.
Some don't even make use of their brains till they age and die. grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, God designed it for you to use & solve your problems..
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Passionate888: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Benue state sef
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Karlovych: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
embarassed Mannnabbqgrill
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by omokeyede65c: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
sad
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by siofra(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
padi94:

That's what they all say undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by padi94(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
siofra:

That's what they all say undecided

Maybe you have been meeting the wrong men all your life, First your Dad, then Your brothers and then your Exes and now the unfortunate one you're with right now.
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by lavamaestro(f): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Before I comment, I would like to know what she was wearing?
How was she looking at the man?
How was her conduct?

Before we comment, let's try to see from both perspectives.
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by esky158(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Police for leave de man may street hand touch am wellawella
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Caught Molesting A 6-year-old Girl In Benue (photos) by DejiPlug(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2022
lavamaestro:
Before I comment, I would like to know what she was wearing?
How was she looking at the man?
How was her conduct?

Before we comment, let's try to see from both perspectives.

Tho there can never be an excuse for his actions but kids of nowadays ehn.
While waiting inside a bus to church yesterday morning, around 5.30am, this family joined the bus and their first daughter lapped their last daughter beside me. Instantly this small pikin of not more than 4, softly put her hands on my laps and smiled at me mischievously for reaction.

Immediately I look am with vex, and troway her hand commot.

We all need the Holy Spirit,

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Trace This Criminal@interiorloguee In Property Section / Two Vehicles Loaded With Weapons Were Uncovered Just Now At Ikorodu Lagos / Female Teacher Charged For Having Sex With Male Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.