Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:41 AM

Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust (390 Views)

Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Atiku:Intels, Blind Trust, Orlean Holdings & Gabriele Volpi Shady Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Benbellamor: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
https://igberetvnews.com/1418704/state-policing-restructuring-obasanjo-opportunity-nothing-adesina/#forward

For the purpose of Clarity and saving time from repetition, i have to organise my response to each paragraphs of your response,
(''R'' stands for ''response'') So i have to break your responses into R1-R10)
starting with R1....Thus,

R1 . Tithes is a commandment
My Ans. to (R1)
At what point does Tithe became a commandment? *Answer is found using Hebrew 7:5*, reads:
.......And indeed *those who are of the sons of Levi, who receive the priesthood, have a commandment to receive tithes from the people according to the law*....
*indisputable fact here* is the fact that *Tithing came with the Law as a commandment * AND NOT a commandment BEFORE the Law
*Because the Levite Tribe who are the main beneficiary does not have any inheritance* (more response to this in (R5)

R2 . Tithes is received in Heaven
Ans To (R2)
*False*
My Full Response to this is in my *Ans in (R8)*

R3...Romans 10:4 Jesus being referred to as the end of the law does not mean a cancellation or termination of the law . But rather a fulfilling of the law . Galatians 3 24

ANS 3a..., Galatians 3:24,25
24 Therefore the *law was our tutor* to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 *But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor*.
according to verse 24, Law=Tutor.... Verse 25, After Faith has come, we are no longer under Tutor(Law)
I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR, USING VERSE 25 TO UNLOCK VERSE 24.....

Hebrews 8:10
ANS 3b...This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel

R4... Hebrews 4:14 confirms Jesus as our great high priest which is what Melchizedek represents in (Gen 14:18)
ANS 4, No issue with jesus as our high priest

R5.. Gen 18:19 shows that there were things Abraham did that later constituted laws and statutes that were committed to the children of Israel as ordinances . Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek (Gen 14:18) . Jacob promised God tenth of all (Gen 28:22) . Where did Jacob learn it from if it was not a practice passed down from Abraham Certainly not a one-off thing .
ANS 5...
R6...On the contrary Christ death fulfilled the old laws because the scriptures states that the laws did not make perfect (Heb 8:19)
ANS..HEB 7:18 ......For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of (L)its weakness and unprofitableness,
defination of (Annulment)

R7....We prove our love and obligation to God by honouring Him with our tithes and offerings ( Deut 8:18. , Mal 3:cool .We prove our love and obligation to humanity by paying our tithes and offerings so that the various needs in Church and for Church members can be met . (Mal 3:10) where is the storehouse of God on the earth now ? The Church

ANS 7

R8...Hebrews 7:8 ( And here men that die receive tithes ....) Here referring to present life on earth Pastors , Priests representing the office of the Levites whose work is the collection of tithes and offerings amongst other assignments .
Still on Hebrews 7:8 but there ..... referring to heaven , he receiveth them .... referring to Jesus

ANS8....This is An Epic demostration of quoting out of context and forcing a premeditated concept into a sentence that its variables are within same paragraphs....i mean you drop the ball here, Now lets check the facts raised within Heb 7:8 and compare other bible Translations then you see that your conclusion was filled with error

R9...... Anyone that answers the "call" of God becomes a spiritual Levite ( Rev 1:6)

ANS 9

R10...The priesthood of Jesus stands above contention (Hebrews 7:15-17)
And it is unto His priesthood we are made priests (Rev1:6)
The Levites priesthood came by Moses .
Jesus's priesthood is superior to Moses (Hebrews 3:1-4, 4:14)
(Hebrews 5:5-6 , Hebrews 8:1)

ANS 10

R 11...Finally , Jesus speaking in Matthew 22:36-40 affirms the law of tithing in the new law given .
ANS...Then jesus Affirm that the Adulterous woman be stoned to death...is it?
or Circumcition still relevant to be eligible to become christian...is it?

GAL 5:1 ....1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not be encumbered once more by a yoke of slavery. 2Take notice: I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.…

Romans 7:2-7
New International Version
2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3 So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh,[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

The Law and Sin
7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by successmatters(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
We have backed this country into a cliff and there seems to be no way back, the nation called Nigeria may fall off in a short time.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Asgard73: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Adeshina is a typical Yoruba man

Competing and blame is integral part of their propaganda

Even on Nairaland

You will see Yoruba want to compete compare .. with igbos

They’re always in competing with their superiors or those who are doing well

Na dia way.. till next hundred years..

And after all competing and envy jealousy that comes with it

Wetin Dey cry .. Dey still cry louder
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Benbellamor: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Adeshina is a typical Yoruba man

Competing and blame is integral part of their propaganda

Even on Nairaland

You will see Yoruba want to compete compare .. with igbos

They’re always in competing with their superiors or those who are doing well

Na dia way.. till next hundred years..

And after all competing and envy jealousy that comes with it

Wetin Dey cry .. Dey still cry louder
i think you should stop blaming his failure on his tribe, i am a yoruba man, and many people like Femi falana, Ayo Fayose or Dino melaye will always call spade a spade, lets stamp out evil, just the way i will not say Okorocha or uzodinma represent the igbos, because we have some nice igbos but the igbo elites wont support
talking about competition, we all know how most igbos always try to bend laid down rules in a community by trying to force their dominance, resisting their dubious ways does not amount to competing but correcting. example is mixing fake things with original.
yoruba has been too fair to the igbos by allowing them freely in their communities and even becoming a baale, but you cant see that in igbo land, a whole local government will not get a yoruba leading any unit in igboland. if we continue in this topic it will derail the tread, so lets stamp out those who chose to allign with our enemies
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Asgard73: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Benbellamor:
i think you should stop blaming his failure on his tribe, i am a yoruba man, and many people like Femi falana, Ayo Fayose or Dino melaye will always call spade a spade, lets stamp out evil, just the way i will not say Okorocha or uzodinma represent the igbos, because we have some nice igbos but the igbo elites wont support
talking about competition, we all know how most igbos always try to bend laid down rules in a community by trying to force their dominance, resisting their dubious ways does not amount to competing but correcting. example is mixing fake things with original.
yoruba has been too fair to the igbos by allowing them freely in their communities and even becoming a baale, but you cant see that in igbo land, a whole local government will not get a yoruba leading any unit in igboland. if we continue in this topic it will derail the tread, so lets stamp out those who chose to allign with our enemies

My brother .. is well
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by yanabasee(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2022
He has no better job than to compare Buhari's misdeeds with other activities either foreign or between APC and PDP...

Dude doesn't have any other job.....
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by yanabasee(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2022
Benbellamor:

I would love to see your comments on threads that's against other tribes....

You rushed to seek pity because a Yoruba man was bashed... You hastily preached unity and dish off tribal sentiments....

Will you caution your tribal men if this thread was against other tribes? I think NO...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2022
He has no better job than to compare Buhari's misdeeds with other activities either foreign or between APC and PDP...

Someone said it all
Re: Femi Adesina Hired To Compare Failures? Punish Nigerians For Their Blind Trust by Benbellamor: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
yanabasee:

I would love to see your comments on threads that's against other tribes....

You rushed to seek pity because a Yoruba man was bashed... You hastily preached unity and dish off tribal sentiments....

Will you caution your tribal men if this thread was against other tribes? I think NO...
seems you didnt read the Topic, i am the creator of the Topic, A yorubaman from Ondo and i bashed my own tribesman Femi Adesina for doing a poor job.

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Tinubu #25, 000 Support Group Fund By Scammers / Apc 100m Presidental Form Is A Decoy To Raise Fund / Deborah Killed In Sokoto Video Leaked Twitter – Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Killi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.