Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration (34402 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Moneymagnet24(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm a typical example of a youth that has no intention whatsoever to vote. I can't even remember the last time I queued at the atm talk less of going to vote. I have a pvc and that's because of bills payments and online registration. The system made it so, the big guys in the Government know how to win without our votes, and yes we youths in the South are fine. ���

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Burruchaga71(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Sorry but how are you ready,by dashing empty treat online?
Igbo youths of nowadays are not the same as youths of yester years. So forget story, I know what am saying.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by seaboyzen: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Advocate500: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
The churning out of fabricated numbers have started in earnest, i am not surprised, only in Nigeria will you continue to have the highest number of voters in a region that is riddled with high level of insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Neutralactivist: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Apart from Lagos and Delta, do you see any other southern states up there? But our youths are the most active on social media talking politics everyday. Most of them are not registered voters; they don't have PVC.

Dem plenty for this nairaland grin grin grin[/quote]

That's the bitter truth. You can't make an impact by making noise on social media and ignoring the real deal which is getting registered, get your PVC and vote. That makes you a responsible citizen. They will be shouting our votes don't count while they have not even voted. Come on southern youths need to be more in elections.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
tishbite41:

Consciously or unconsciously, the Igbos are not interested in Nigeria.
Yet they liter the length and breath of Nigeria in search of greener pastures. They (Ibos) truly don't know what they want
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by seunpas: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Our south leaders are our problem,
Give us credible way of registering and voting they no go gree.
Anything Federal works in the north but never in south.
Just for me to transfer my voter online na war, and to go to INEC office and get it done easily na war, south doing themselves.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by candidbabe(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You're into tribalisim too

Shame to evening newspapers

Why you no get joy?

Nawaa oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Polynek(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Apart from the fact that there are alot of under age voters in the Northern part of Nigeria, many Northerners don't joke with politics and there massive population is also a factor and that is why they keep dominating the politics of Nigeria.
Normally if election is done 100 times in Nigeria without any manipulation, the Northerners will keep winning.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by JOemmy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
richiemcgold:
what this stat in a nutshell is saying is that 'those who are most politically active on social media are the least active in real life politics'.

Apart from Lagos and Delta, do you see any other southern states up there? But our youths are the most active on social media talking politics everyday. Most of them are not registered voters; they don't have PVC.

Dem plenty for this nairaland grin grin grin

Nigeria is already structured against them they know that registering and voting will never change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Igbo youths of nowadays are not the same as youths of yester years. So forget story, I know what am saying.
Ok if you say so.But how are you going to stop the extra millions of our brothers crossing the northern boarders? Are Igbo youths in charge of the immigration,or are you in charge of INEC? Like i said empty treats,you are just 5% cheesy
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by AbuAeesha: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
wink
I am happy no Igbo state is among .. We are not voting and be voted for.... Biafra is coming guys.....
continue deceiving yourself as usual
till date election have never seized to be conducted in any of the 36 states.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by emu22(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
They are already showing us how the election will look like,how many of those states are PDP controlled states?
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by wman(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Burruchaga71:
We all know how northerners generate their populations. Thanks to Chad and Niger. But this time around we are ready for them fire for fire.

Ready for what? How many of you have gotten your PVC?
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by maestroferddi: 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You seem pained and bitter against the igbos bro.

What's the matter son? I hope all is well.

Whoever doesn't support the northerners, to you guys he or she is an igbo. Forgetting we have lots of tribes and ethnicity in Nigeria. I hope u get well soon from your pains and bitterness bro. Let love lead
How the moderators allow that dysfunctional character run amok here defies rationality.

He main job is creating monikers all over the place. If he does not bleat with Legendhero he would be mooing with LeioDeKing....Dude is to be pitied...

He certainly needs some kind of evaluation: something has to be wrong...
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by happney65: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
DrFreeman:
Kano, Kaduna and Katsina determine who becomes president as it has always been.

They don't. Why did they not determine when Buhari was winning 12Million votes in the north until the Southwest joined with him to make him the president..

No single region determines the presidency.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by rippa(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
From this report, if I were you, I will stop bothering myself about Peter Obi, because he is obviously not gonna get more than 2k votes.

So u have to bring Peter Obi to this discussion
Now i know this guy is giving u people nightmares
You people should at least focus on winning APC primaries before bothering about Peter Obi
The only hurdles to Peter Obi becoming president is PDP primaries. If by chance he wins that election of which he will if PDP decide to go south then it's over for APC even if they combined tinubu and osinbajo together.
I'm a Edo boy based in Lagos before u start saying I'm from the East.
Na people like u that have refused to get sense all ur life be the reason naija is still very backward
U sold the future of ur children for 30k
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by rippa(m): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:
The developers ain't on the list!!! undecided they are dotted indeed

Anyways most of their youths are in India doing what they know how to do best
The last time I checked the South west has 6 states, how come is only Lagos am seeing??
East matter go kee una
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by rippa(m): 1:13am On Apr 25, 2022
shigishege:
I know they wont be there. Always lagging behind thier mates but are only good in hatting
U are d one hating bro
Clearly written on u
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by holicupp(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:
The developers ain't on the list!!! undecided they are dotted indeed

Anyways most of their youths are in India doing what they know how to do best

better to play away match than suyarize my fellow human being in the name of imaginery god of piss
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by drlateef: 3:10am On Apr 25, 2022
For NL voter registration Anambra comes first. But unfortunately, no polling booth on NL.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by Burruchaga71(m): 4:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Ok if you say so.But how are you going to stop the extra millions of our brothers crossing the northern boarders? Are Igbo youths in charge of the immigration,or are you in charge of INEC? Like i said empty treats,you are just 5% cheesy
Am not here to argue with you but I can assure you that it's either Igbo presidency or every one goes their separate ways.
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by 1870da: 5:01am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool
[/s]
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by 1870d: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

They only rant on Redpillers thread politics is not their business
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration by henryadex(m): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2022
This data is void abinito
They meant the number
Of almajiris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.