Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream (328 Views)

Have You Had An Encounter With A Female Military Personnel? / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Justin Timberlake – Man Of The Woods (album + Zip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream by Ayesolve: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2022
My name is Ayebagbalinyo Opuene, I am 25years old. From BAYELSA STATE.
I had an encounter with a man of God in a dream. Before then , I don't use to go-to church often (not committed in serving God).
I attend Salvation Ministries,
I go church once or twice in a three months.

I had this encounter in year 2020 during the Lock down period (corona virus pandemic period). I am student in the university of Calabar, so due to the lock down we went for break. Even during that period I don't pray or do go to church.

If I can remember in the month of MAY, me and my younger brother were discussing in our boys room after that I wept off.

Then I saw myself walking all of a suden I saw Pastor David Ibiyeomie (G.O of Salvation Ministries) from afar and I ran after Him, He was in my community in the dream, he was (Pastor David Ibiyeomie) about to enter into a super market, before I could reach Him, he as already entered into the supermarket. so I shouted papa papa I have written a song on one of the messages you preached.
He turned and look at me and throw money to me and said that I should pick up the money, all I was shouting was " papa papa I have written a song on one of the messages you preached". Then He (Pastor David Ibiyeomie) Look at my face and said to me "YOU SHALL MAKE IT" He asked me to say AMEN to it.
As I said Amen to what He said. The phase of the dream changed.
I saw myself walking down the street with His Wife (MRS PEACE IBIYEOMIE). She was asking now that you have written the songs what are you going to do with them, As I was about to reply Her, I now woke up from my sleep.

I was surprised to see A man of God in my dream and His Wife in thesame dream, Me that is not even going to church often.
To be honest I prayed about the dream I had (for a long time I have not prayed like that)

Something in me was disturbing and telling me that This dream is not ordinary.

So I went to the backyard of our house and I prayed to God that "if this dream is from you give me a song" before the dream I have written only one song. and I was not that serious with it.
After I prayed that prayed to my greatest surprise "I got two new songs from that very instant".
From that day till now I am getting songs at ease. I have gotten over 200 (Two Hundred) gospel songs.

But I have not recorded any in a music studio which makes me feel discouraged anytime I got a new song.

I tried to stop writing songs due to no sponsor but Anytime I try to stop I don't have this peace of mind.

Please have you had a similar case Like me and how do you handled it
Re: An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Go and sing for GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Another Terrorist Attack Reported In Owo, Ondo State / . / Live, Stream, Watch, Free, Online, TV, Channel, In, HD, TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.