Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) (72198 Views)

Actress Esther Uzodinma Wonders Why Nobody Is Toasting Her / Local government chairmen in IMO state celebrate hope uzodinma (video) / Fame Scares Men From Approaching Me– Oluwabusayo Abiri (khloe BBN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Dirtydog: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2022
The solution is here. Please send me ur contact make I come knack jare mind u my sugar cane is sweeter than honey
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Trustwallet(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Anything make you approach women na bills be the next..even if they love you truly...you must pay bills....the only difference is that they might reduce the billing if they love you but it doesn't stop them from billing you...even our female siblings at home dey bill us

That gender is Synonymous with billing

Even this three baby sisters of mine derive pleasure in billing me....they don't subscribe..they on my hotspot every evening and chew gum me to browse..one will sit on the bed..Two will sit on the floor...
A day without a woman billing you is a day wasted
Ur sisters set.. i go like link up with one...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2022
So because you are LIGHT SKINNED, you now have common sense...
What's really wrong with these young ladies?
Y do dey keep proving dey do not have sense?
DARK SKINNED LADIES should go & die right?
Just imagine the macerated products in Nollywood of nowadays.....

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by 1870fi: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
undecided

Then approach men

[/s]
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by 1870d: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
post=112242594:
God's time is the best undecided
[/s]
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by 1870d: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
post=112242600:

Your point being?
[/s]
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Emaprince: 5:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Snuff out the attention these bitch get, and u see them depressed and panicking
Only if Simps don't exist to fan their ego with undeserved attention.
I dey tell you. If men stop going after women, they will sink into depression.

Its annoying with the way women are doing their best to destroy men..especially in the west, due to the way their law favours only women. Also you see women making noise about how men won't let them rest and keep their dicck s in one place. I smh. If these men wake up and stop minding women, they will cry bitterly.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Emaprince: 6:07am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are toxic.
lol ..he is toxic cos he said the truth. You see the bad about you women? I thought you guys complain that men disturb you a lot and chase everything under a skirt? I thought men are scum?. But when some one advices men to ignore women, you flare up and call him toxic.. because you CANT survive without the attention from men.

Women without the attention from men will die easily by depression. Very soon though, things will totally change that women will beg for relationship from men.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Emaprince:
lol ..he is toxic cos he said the truth. You see the bad about you women? I thought you guys complain that men disturb you a lot and chase everything under a skirt? I thought men are scum?. But when some one advices men to ignore women, you flare up and call him toxic.. because you CANT survive without the attention from men.

Women without the attention from men will die easily by depression. Very soon though, things will totally change that women will beg for relationship from men.
The only reason women will beg men soon for relationship the way men do is because the present crop of men are largely effeminate.
They are now looking for the urgent 2k too, food and comfort from the so called weaker sex.

Women will only run out of attention from men when your projectile starts thinking straight under pressure grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Johel(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

Then approach men

Abi
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Buskynwa: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Anything make you approach women na bills be the next..even if they love you truly...you must pay bills....the only difference is that they might reduce the billing if they love you but it doesn't stop them from billing you...even our female siblings at home dey bill us

Even this three baby sisters of mine derive pleasure in billing me....they don't subscribe..they on my hotspot every evening and chew gum me to browse..one will sit on the bed..Two will sit on the floor...

This guy grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Emaprince: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
The only reason women will beg men soon for relationship the way men do is because the present crop of men are largely effeminate.
They are now looking for the urgent 2k too, food and comfort from the so called weaker sex.

Women will only run out of attention from men when your projectile starts thinking straight under pressure grin
You surely do not want men to stop coming after you. You already know where it will end you.

You cant survive without mens attention and care. Simple
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Starzo: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Connected1:
Lol

Funny Being

She means that the men she desire aren't approaching her, what's our business sef after all if they approach them, they go just dae perform hard to get anyhow, it's a good thing guys aren't like me at all because these days I don't approach any woman, when they look me and give greenlight tire they go find their way, anything billing for now I nor need am lailai, there are too many on my neck.

Guys for UK and US no send Naija Women at all, I don't know why sha, maybe our women hotspot no reach that side.
when them dey see creamy Latina and succulent white women,why them go reason dirty naija b*tches again?
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Godwin25king: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
This girl wey dark for My Siblings And I dan become light skinned over night tongue
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Connected1: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Starzo:

when them dey see creamy Latina and succulent white women,why them go reason dirty naija b*tches again?
I swear...

Real Matter.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Promzone(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

your sisters?!
hmmmm!!!
abeg which one among them you fit give me her number grin grin grin
i serious ooo
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Gee64: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Present Ma!
Please approach me joor.. I'm 58. Widowed. Live in Edo State.
WhatsApp chat only oh: zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
No scammer should dare try me oh!
Snitch24:
She want men
Not boys
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by HolyStriker(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

O boy! This your baby sister set o oh. I wan be your Inlaw like this… unless you’re not a real niggarrrrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by orumba(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Billing.com
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Chydo001(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Your sister is cute grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Agbojj: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls call me so that I can approach u
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn!
Men don dey wise grin
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Meteng: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Baba slawomiir, na your sister be that?

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by suffering: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
I like her, but she’s too young.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.