Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Short Tour To My Backyard Poultry Where The Ranch Idea Was Conceived! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Short Tour To My Backyard Poultry Where The Ranch Idea Was Conceived! (467 Views)

My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Tour To My Backyard Poultry Where The Ranch Idea Was Conceived! by MideMrPossible: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
After spending 10 years in brood and sales of Noiler and Broiler, last year I paused to re-evaluate the business and it's future most especially because of my increasing responsibilities on family. My re-evaluation led to amazing discovery which made me realized that I can't continue doing the same thing and expect a difference especially when I cannot determine the price of feed neither the price of birds and it get crazier at some moment of the year when the bird becomes relatively expensive because a festive period is in view.

I most definitely cannot quit the business I've done and mastered for over a decade, a business I've built connection for over 10 year but instead, I came up with a crazy idea of generating my chicks and feed and today, I'm working on setting up my own ranch. Here is a video of where it started, relax and watch, i'm open to advice and comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqkIwh4OqkM

The whole ranch idea is captured in the video below, I am not seeking for any investor on the project so there is no point likened the project to some failed projects and ideas of some fraudulent individuals, I only seek goodwill donation from people who seek to support us on the project just as I said, I'm using direct labor and means I pause my business to focus on the ranch since the last one year and i've got family to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

Here is a link to the comprehensive to the project https://www.nairaland.com/7069523/open-source-idea-regenerative-style.
I'm looking forward to connect and share ideas with young farmers who may want to tow my path so they won't have to experience some certain things i've been through, though it's the core reason of coming to a forum and creating a channel to document the journey.

Mide Oludipe.

1 Like

Re: A Short Tour To My Backyard Poultry Where The Ranch Idea Was Conceived! by Covid19is4real: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello sir, saw your post & wouldn't mind working with you, I sale day old chicks in ibadan. Would be glad to work with & get to learn more. Please reply sir. Thanks in advance, Abbey

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Sprouted Tenera Oil Palm Seed And Seedlings Available / Quail Eggs Needed In Large Quantity / Research On Agric/farm Business For Sme(small & Medium Entrepreneur) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.