Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,690 members, 7,975,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. (661 Views)

Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. by Cuterboy(m): 1:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian multi-talented singer and record label giant, Davido has completely transformed a physically challenged businessman’s life just by liking his tweet.

Few weeks ago, Davido shared on his social media handle that he’ll be giving out N20 Million to 2o lucky people to assist in whatever business they are into with the current situation of hardship in the country. He enjoined anyone with a business idea to share it in the comment section of the tweet.
In his tweet, the singer wrote:

Country hard right now sha … let’s give 20 m to 20 pple on Friday … send in your business ideas or start up ideas … more details shortly #Wrblo

Consequently taking to his comment section, the 33-year-old physically challenged man, Adebisi Michael, said he simply shared his business idea and Davido “liked” his tweet. His life has completely changed since then, he said.

Reacting to the turn of events in an interview with BBC, the young man, Adebisi Michael said the tweet really changed his life as he would never have believed himself to have enough money to roof his business centre.

Read more: https://sosonaija.com/davido-completely-transformed-physically-challenged-businessmans-life-just-by-liking-his-tweet/

Re: Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. by ZIAZI(m): 2:32am On Apr 25, 2022
We indeed rise by lifting others!

Nice one David!
Re: Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. by Bluntguy: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Na so DJ Cuppy stand me up last valentine. E pain me Sha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. by Ever8090: 3:02am On Apr 25, 2022
I beg, how does it feel to have a million in your bank account as your own personal money?
Re: Davido Completely Transformed Physically Challenged Businessman’s Life Just By.. by Dreiwizzy: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Ever8090:
I beg, how does it feel to have a million in your bank account as your own personal money?
Confident

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Eats Everything - Deborah Yowa Tiktok Videos Reaction / Yul Edochie Says, Am A Man As He Showers Praises On Himself (na Man I Be) / Comedian Taaoma Gifts Kizz Daniel’s Twin Babies, Brand New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.