Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC (15519 Views)

Uncertainty Trails APC March 26 National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Tareq1105: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
DMerciful:
You haven't said anything. I'm telling you that if he is either APC or PDP presidential candidate, nobody can defeat him right now!

Let him try it, when he would be writing his autobiography he would devote a chapter to Regrets at his 2nd attempt to Power.

I expect him to understand the game plan and how they're planning to use him.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by Slynation(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
DMerciful:
You haven't said anything. I'm telling you that if he is either APC or PDP presidential candidate, nobody can defeat him right now!
He can't be PDP Presidential candidate and if he wants to see shame, let him switch to APC and contest
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by zedegit: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Laundering his image is simple.

Let them say that as a result of his observatory roles and assignments which Buhari gave him, he has gained more experience to take the country to greater heights.
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by comrChris(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
He is yet to debunk the news since one year now, this shows it's true and he's interested but one thing is clear, he has already stained his image and he will not win. It's going to be embarrassing for him
Re: 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC by 1870yo: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Na on thos moniker you dey again, I dey watch you
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Bandits: No Matter The Hole You Crawl Into, We Will Find You / Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries / "Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.