Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,256 members, 7,919,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Phd Program In Jeopardy. Please Help (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Phd Program In Jeopardy. Please Help (pictures) (3232 Views)

NOUN Scraps Law Programme, Leaves Over 1000 Students' Career In Jeopardy / JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Phd Program In Jeopardy. Please Help (pictures) by malikombi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Paulheyman:

Dr. the aim is to keep moving forward. I don't just want you to be bothered or troubled. Just take it easy, the major thing in PhD is not how fast but how well. After the PhD, what's your contribution to knowledge? That's all that matters. So, growth is a gradual process, I believe in you and I know you'll get there. It's not everyone that can summon the courage to solicit for assistance in a public forum like this. One day your passion for academics will pay you well, so, till then don't forget to share your testimonies with us when it happens. For now I will advise that you focus on publishing while you wait for your PhD to mature. Try free journals mostly Scopus indexed, Tailor and Francis, WoS, Wiley etc.

Stay blessed Dr
Thank you. I'm highly motivated
Re: My Phd Program In Jeopardy. Please Help (pictures) by akaahs(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jodasy:
:07am On Apr 25
Good morning gurus in the house. Please I need a professional advice on this. I have been planning to go for a maskters degree in GEOGRAPHY with options in the following areas รทรทรทรท
(a) Environmental management
(b) Geomorphology
(c) Regional Development Planning
(d) Rural development and Resources Management
(e) Biogeography
(f) Transportation
So, I am confused as to the option to pick. Which of these options is more lucrative?
I plan going for a lecturing job in future after my Doctorate degree.
Which of these also can fetch me good money outside lecturing?
Please your professional advice is needed. Thank you all as I look forward to getting positive responses from you guys
Go with transportation since ur planned to venture into lecturing because not too many universities offer that course, I have made my research, am a civil engineer with special interest in highway and transportation engineering. My two cents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation College Zaria. / Unimad Postume Result / Help! How Do I Check My Federal Poly Nekede Post-ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.