Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,671 members, 7,930,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS (3159 Views)

Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ilorin. They Slice Him Like Slice Bread PHOTOS / They Slice His Face Like Slicebread Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Cultistupdate: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2022
This happened yesterday's night in Abeokuta between Blackaxe and Eiye.
They are turning south west to wild west. cry

Remember these dead bodies are different from the 5 different dead bodies on the other two threads.

2 Likes

Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by RedMac: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Very bad and at the same time very good...

but emmmm

Is it normal for me to be scared cos of my body size...

i don't have problem with all these cultist killing themselves, in fact am always happy to hear that a cultist is killed, but my fear is killing innocent person, due to miss target or mistaken identity...

am a guy that has that body stature of a bouncer, just that am not that tall... so some people do fear i am one of those bad guys around...

my own fear entirely is that, i don't want to be seen or mistaken for who i am not, in a year at least 5 persons must tell me i look like who they know from so so and so places and this scares me a lot, make i no go look like the wrong person one day... especially to all these cultist... God forbid

the last time there was a cult-related clash around my area, i was so afraid staying late at night and visiting friends at least for 2 weeks... to avoid unwanted stories

3 Likes

Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Cultistupdate: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:
Ok

U don see na. Wetin person walka go use him hand join.
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
sad, Dammmm "say no to cultism"
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Yommychrz(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

but emmmm

i don't have problem with all these cultist killing themselves, in fact am always happy to hear that a cultist is killed, but my fear is killing innocent person, due to miss target or mistaken identity...

am a guy that has that body stature of a bouncer, just that am not that tall... so some people do fear i am one of those bad guys around...

my own fear entirely is that, i don't want to be seen or mistaken for who i am not, in a year at least 5 persons must tell me i look like who they know from so so and so places and this scares me a lot, make i no go look like the wrong person one day... especially to all these cultist... God forbid

the last time there was a cult-related clash around my area, i was so afraid staying late at night and visiting friends at least for 2 weeks... to avoid unwanted stories
in a nutshell, you no wan collect wotowoto lol make dem put an for your body
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Cultistupdate: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Yommychrz:
in a nutshell, you no wan collect wotowoto lol make dem put an for your body

I pray so
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedMac:

but emmmm

I will advice u not to wear anything that looks like their clothes. Because for example red is Vikings. Even if u wear liverpool or arsenal polo they will bring u down. I posted an innocent victim who was killed for wearing liverpool polo. They thought he is Vikings not knowing he is just a sports lover

2 Likes

Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by RedMac: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I will advice u not to wear anything that looks like their clothes. Because for example red is Vikings. Even if u wear liverpool or arsenal polo they will bring u down. I posted an innocent victim who was killed for wearing liverpool polo. They thought he is Vikings not knowing he is just a sports lover

yeah... wisdom is profitable to direct... i dont even wear designers clothes again, i wear only rubber sandals... i just dress to look simple... cos wetin fit kill person for this country now plenty outside

too much packaging

it is either police tag u as criminal, or kidnappers come for u, or armed robbers see u as potential target or your friend even betray you...

to get too much money (although i never get) for Nigeria now nah death sentence
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by Tremple8v: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
NO FEAR , You be child of God
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by kingPhidel(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Life for life.
No lost
Rest In Peace.
No to cultism
Yes to Jesus
Re: Just Yesterday Night They Slice His Head Blackaxe And Eiye Abeokuta PICS by silverlinen(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn...na who go, go know
Him don go, him don know say cultism no be am.

(1) (Reply)

Melison Success Investment / Hausa Vs Igbo Roit, Happening In Aba Abia State Now.. Live / Mac P Dawg Dead - Rapper Mac P Dawg Shot To Death - He Died In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.