Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,876 members, 7,952,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé (771 Views)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by ElBenny(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
I was at the Bayelsa State NYSC Secretariat, Yenagoa, few days back where I went for documentation as a newly relocated corper.

We queued up to write our names in the "Book of Life" (if you're currently or formerly a corps member, you can relate).

While on the queue, two ladies ahead of me were engaged in a conversation. I was indifferent to all they were saying until I heard them mentioned "Port Harcourt."

It appeared they were both heading back to PH city and one of the ladies offered to give the other a lift.

Like a dead man who had just sprung back to life, I joined in the conversation and said, “Is there an extra space for one? I dey go Port Harcourt too.”

She replied with a shoulder shrug, “No problem,” and I was glad I'd save myself the stress of boarding several vehicles, and most importantly, saving up my t-fare.

Documentations done and dusted, so she led us to where the car was parked.

She was a young and pretty lady, petit and perfectly thick with a puffy, heart shaped lips just below her dainty nose which was framed by a pair of delicate ears.
Her personality was bubbly and she sure had a sugary voice.

My heart skipped the minute she said to me, “Sweetheart please assist me hold these files let me re-tie my shoe lace.”

I was staring at her in admiration until I remembered that I deliberately redeployed to Bayelsa in order to be close to my prospective in-laws.

I came to senses and pinched myself back to reality.

MAN KNOW THYSELF!

I was already rehearsing what my conversation would be with her in that one hour-long journey in the car.

We got into the car and she took the front seat, beside the driver's seat while I sat directly behind her.

I began introducing the conversation I had rehearsed in my head and it was playing well.

Few minutes later, the "driver" whom she had earlier called hopped into the car.

He was a fine, young gentleman who had a dark shade on.

“Chairman I dey greet oh,” I waved to him from the back as I was already feeling at home.
He replied cheerfully, and I continued the conversation with my new friend.

Less than 3 minutes after we entered the express, she ended the discussion abruptly and said to the "driver," “Please meet Ben, he's a fellow corps member, he's joining us to Port Harcourt. Ben meet my fiancé.”

He turned back and gave me a half smile.

I saw how badge: a Naval Lieutenant Commander.

Na so I just sidon for my seat jeje.
I com dey look outside the window until we reach PH like who get memory loss ��

A life of strife & sorrow

5 Likes

Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by RedMac: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
the tori never complete na... tell us how u take know say the guy na Naval officer...
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by thrillionaire(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lmao.. a life of strife and sorrows indeed. Super story.
The driver half smile go don warn you in advance.
I understand how you felt mahn.. after seeing a beautiful woman and making all the necessary calculations on how to woo her.. then... They burst your bubbles.
Kpelle o
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Temmylee01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Cutecharlz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
You for continue na... Since u be commentator...

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Realmi: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na so Dickson for put u for trouble
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Funny enough. She still could cheat on her Naval Officer husband if she finds your attractive.
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by EmzyT: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by iRepNaija1: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why are you toasting a lady when you're clearly in a serious relationship? Didn't you say the whole point of your trip was to meet with your potential in-laws? Smh.
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Ogamysamo: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
not every hands that feeds you is lickable, op don't you get it?
because she accept to allow you free ride you thought she loves you, why na? don't you love your own prospective wife?

brother fear God o!
Re: How I Almost Toasted A Lady In Front Of Her Naval Officer Fiancé by Lilsameey: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your head save you, dem for beat 60% comot out of your 100%

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Nextdoor / Wahala / Are Hype Men Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.