Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,058 members, 7,899,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC (543 Views)

2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC by 0tubaba(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
BENIN CITY – FOURTY-SIX years old businessman, Mr. Stanley Osifo, yesterday in Benin City declared his intention to contest for President of the country on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said he had the capacity to reposition the country and that he was motivated because he could provide solution to the myriads of problems facing the country.

He addressed the party State chairman and members of his Executive at the party Secretariat.

He said “I am here to let you know why I want to run for President. I did it 2019 when I was in PDP”, he said, citing insecurity across the country, the dwindling economy and the need for community policing, for his decision.

He promised to “fight corruption, address the problem of incessant strike by ASUU, students involvement in ritual killings by bringing social programmes to tackle the menace and other vices killing the society today.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-46-years-old-declare-for-presidency-in-apc/

Re: 2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC by PrinceOfLagos: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC by Jashub: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
This one is just wasting his time . It would have been better if he contested as a youth chairman rather than president of this confused country called Nigeria
Re: 2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC by Xscape1993(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wishing him all the best in his political trial.
Re: 2023: 46 Years Old Declare For Presidency In APC by Moferere: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
APC has become a party of ANYHOWNESS such that people who cannot deliver their polling units are vying for presidency.

Nansense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Commissions School Projects Built By Philanthropist... / Churches Burnt, Properties Destroy As Youth In Sokoto Continue To Protest / Don’t Blame God; Buhari Regime Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism: Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.