Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? (4221 Views)

Ghetto Neighbor Had Sex With My Younger Brother / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by okoroemeka(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Oblivionz5:

How can you be sexually attracted to your sister ? Tf
you are talking as if you don't know how dick and pvssy can misbehave, especially when the girl is Hot she can do anything,I have a friend that told me in secret how his teenage daughter was pressing his dick on night and the craziest part was that his wife was also on the bed,the girl was on the floor but managed to manipulate her hands to stroke the dick which to my friend horror stood erect,he just pretended to be asleep and later that night she started masturbating,he doesn't want to tell her wife for fear how she will interpret it,just imagine if he and that girl was alone on same bed,the 15-16 yr girl was still in secondary school that time.
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Bignuell(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2022
No you're not suppose to allow them. They're grown and i believe they've known what that tingling sensation belown their abdomen mean. Seperate them. Na from their e dey start. That is how most nigerians started sleeping with the relative.
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by SGANIVA(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Evil mind everywhere , how can one be attracted to his siblings
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Passionnn: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Temmylee01:
u need to let mumsy see the danger in them sleeping together, I'm sure she will get it. And don't hold mouth oooh let her know d danger you might even narrate that chrisland girl story to her so she can be certain of what you tryna avert.
My dear, you think the mummy iS dumb?
She is simply hoping they would give her grand children
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Temmylee01(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Passionnn:

baba, that would be incest
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Oblivionz5(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are talking as if you don't know how dick and pvssy can misbehave, especially when the girl is Hot she can do anything,I have a friend that told me in secret how his teenage daughter was pressing his dick on night and the craziest part was that his wife was also on the bed,the girl was on the floor but managed to manipulate her hands to stroke the dick which to my friend horror stood erect,he just pretended to be asleep and later that night she started masturbating,he doesn't want to tell her wife for fear how she will interpret it,just imagine if he and that girl was alone on same bed,the 15-16 yr girl was still in secondary school that time.

Until I left for school. (I was almost 19 then ) I used to lay in the same bed with my sis who was 2 years older …I had no issues
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by JohnOkolo: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ahmed0336:

How can conclude they're having sex? Do you think all families are stupid as yours?

Just a complete idiot. We are talking about what humans do naturally, and here we are talking about children that don't understand how best to control their sexual urge and all. A Maddd doggg is saying bullshit.
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Transcriber: 10:28am On May 02, 2022
Candiladymylove:
Your younger brother reading this thread be like;
guy wey dey smooch every night

Bros wan stop the enjoyment cheesy
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Transcriber: 10:29am On May 02, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Until I left for school. (I was almost 19 then ) I used to lay in the same bed with my sis who was 2 years older …I had no issues
that's you bro

I will definitely have issues cheesy
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Namdeenero(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2022
The world is indeed gone cry

How can one even be having this kind of crazy thought.. This is absolutely ridiculous, how can you be sexually attracted to your own sister??
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Oblivionz5(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2022
:
Transcriber:
that's you bro

I will definitely have issues cheesy
Firstly I’m not your brother

cheesy

Secondly how could you ? Lol like how
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by elinaxy(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin, mad man grin
Passionnn:

Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by elinaxy(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
That's why they are teenagers, might not have wrong mentality
SGANIVA:
Evil mind everywhere , how can one be attracted to his siblings
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by LINTUNE(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
Oga there's nothing wrong with a brother sleeping on the same bed with his sister, provided they are well brought up from small ..I have a very close friend that stayed with his sis when we were in school, they literally slept in the same bed, sometimes they joke about seeing each other naked once in a while, right in my front.....bro if those siblings can be free with each other then I'm sure they will definitely sex when they have the slightest opportunity,so far they are in the same house...just leave story ,so far they were brought up together from small, nothing will happen.
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Transcriber: 6:51pm On May 02, 2022
Oblivionz5:
:
Firstly I’m not your brother

cheesy

Secondly how could you ? Lol like how
bro I just a word
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Oblivionz5(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
bro I just a word

Just making some things clear ma’am
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Transcriber: 6:55pm On May 02, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Just making some things clear ma’am
"bro is just a word"

I am a man
Check my siggy
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Oblivionz5(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2022
cheesy
Transcriber:
"bro is just a word"

I am a man
Check my siggy

Your gender (f) says otherwise
I hope you’re not James brown or uncle bob riskkkkkyyy

Just check now tho lol
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Darkmode64: 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Oblivionz5:

How can you be sexually attracted to your sister ? Tf
Sounds somehow. As old as I am, seeing my sis dressing sef I roll my eyes in disgust. Cos I ain't wanna see all that. sad angry
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by XDaBOSS(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

senseless mentality sex is a thing of the mind, i and my younger sister always sleep in thesame bed even at age 19 and 17 but nothing happen not even a naughty thought did i thought for once, thou i don't know about her cause am not her and you are here saying they had spoilt each other, how sure are you?

I tire oo...
It's sickening to see OP come with such thoughts even though i don't encourage dem sleeping together.

BTW, how will a guy have an erection for his blood sister? The thing the disgust me self.
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Exkandayee(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2022
I think incest runs in OPs family that's why he's bothered,omo how two younger siblings go take bang each other, when I was still staying for family house,our house na a storey duplex with boys quarters,na only me deh Live for the boy's sqtrs,but my 17 year old sis at that time go leave main building come sleep for my bed, nothing happened,no bad thoughts av ever crossed my mind,op is not a good person to even think this,op will bang his j sis if they sleep together
Re: Is It Ok Allowing My Younger Brother & Sister Age; 18 & 15 To Sleep On Same Bed? by Ladymogana(f): 6:58am On May 03, 2022
It is not ok op. Litle children of nowadays are something else

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call / Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 2 / Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.