Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigeria: Humanists In London Protest Mubarak Bala’s Sentencing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria: Humanists In London Protest Mubarak Bala’s Sentencing (137 Views)

Finally I Found The Place Called Bala Blue, Blue. It Does Exist! (Pic) / 2023: “I Cannot Be A Regional Leader” – Bala Mohammed To PDP Ministers / Where's Mubarak Bala. It's Been 206 Days Since He Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Humanists In London Protest Mubarak Bala’s Sentencing by Acechief: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mr Bala was convicted of 18 counts of causing a public disturbance under Sections 210 and 114 of the Kano State Penal Code, and sentenced to 24 years in prison by a High Court in Kano state on 5 April.

Mr Bala has been detained since 28 April 2020, when he was arrested at his home in Kaduna state following a petition to the Kano State Police Commissioner by a law firm in Kano state, accusing him of insulting Islam in Facebook posts. He was held incommunicado for the first 162 days of his detention, was denied access to his legal team for five months, and spent 462 days in prison before being formally charged.
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/nigeria-humanists-in-london-protest-mubarak-balas-sentencing/
Re: Nigeria: Humanists In London Protest Mubarak Bala’s Sentencing by Speaklove: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
You see !

Many atheist,agnostic ,humanist and the likes
Would sometimes insult Jesus ,pastors ,Christians and Christianity and then go free because christians are peaceful ,loving ,caring and tolerant people .
But they get lashed badly if they dare come out to talk against religions like Islam .

You know how to insult Jesus because Christians are liberal people .
We are loving because Christ taught about loving and forgiving one anither but you don't dare insult the prophet of Islam with your identity known to the public without facing the wrath of Islam .

Many will call for your head !

Peter took thought to fight physically for Jesus

John 18:10-11
[10]Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus.

But Jesus said to peter

[11]So Jesus said to Peter, “Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?” Before the High Priest
Re: Nigeria: Humanists In London Protest Mubarak Bala’s Sentencing by Speaklove: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anywhere you see a Christian respect and hon our him or her because their symbol is peace and love

But when you see the children of the bound woman
This is their testimony
Below
Psalms 120:5-7
[5]Woe is me, that I dwell in Meshech, That I dwell among the tents of Kedar!

[6]My soul has dwelt too long With one who hates peace.

[7]I am for peace; But when I speak, they are for war.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move To Dubai After My NYSC / What's New On Netflix UK For May 2022 / Highlife Music Is Not For Money But For Promotion Of Culture - Ofokansi Nwachine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.