Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Adamu Garba And His Go Fund Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba And His Go Fund Me. (187 Views)

Senegalese New President: Adamu Garba and Twitter Users React / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba And His Go Fund Me. by Milliator(f): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Adamu Garba has received over a million naira contributions, since he came out publicly to ask for funds to support his presidential Aspirations.

What do you think about the Nigerians who have sent money, and what's your personal take on him asking for funds. ?
Re: Adamu Garba And His Go Fund Me. by Mooh247: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Waste of resources just like the money wasted on Sowore and Oby Ezekwesili

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abiodun's second term will be a walk over- Armstrong, Ogun APC chieftain / APC Is Like An Infectious Disease That Need To Be Cut Off From Nigeria / Osinbajo Describes Late Alaafin A Bridge Builder, Man Of Great Intellect Who Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.