Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 (372 Views)

Pictures Of Emeka Ihedioha, Peter Obi And Rochas Okorocha In Mbaise Today / Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 by SuperMarioEgbe: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
It is a new week, one in which I have set out once again in the pursuit of the New Nigeria vision for our collective good.

The past week was filled with its own highs and the lows, with the most significant lows for me being the death of over 100 persons by an explosion at an illegal oil refinery in Ohaji-Egbema LGA of Imo State, and the death of the Alaafin Of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty; Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi.

It is highly regrettable that Orlu Zone of Imo State; which I am privileged to represent at the Senate, has been in the news in recent times for the wrong reasons. The incessant disturbing stories of death have become grossly unbearable. I call on the Minister for Petroleum to set up a Judicial Panel of Inquiry into the unfortunate incident at Abaezi in order to avoid such unfortunate incidence in the future. My most sincere sympathy is also with the family of those who lost their lives in this unfortunate incident and my prayer is that all those who lost their lives be granted eternal rest. Amen.

My condolences are also with the family of the Late Alaafin of Oyo, the government and people of Oyo state, and the nation at large for the loss of such a great pillar of our culture. In course of his meritorious life, the late monarch was a front-row monarch who brought tremendous value to our nation via the traditional institution he led.

Lastly, fellow Nigerians, We have another week as a nation, in which we can take bold steps for the betterment of our lives in asymmetric proportions. We must make it count.

#ROCHASFORPRESIDENT #rochasweknow #rochasweknow

Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 by successmatters(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ekperime
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Interesting times ahead
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 by Bobloco: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
This ambition is already dead even before it began
Re: Owelle Rochas Okorocha 2023 by Mandate2023: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just like dis man......but am scared with dis rope he uses around his neck everytime make he no go commit suicide 1 day grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Assassination Attempt – Governor Wike Speaks On 2023 Presidential / Nnamdi KANU Commands IPOB To Kill Police Officers - Audio / 8 Cultural Shock In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.