Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site (3301 Views)

Bandits Demand ₦500M For 30 Zamfara Hostages / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / ‘₦13m For Phone Calls’, ‘₦500m For Hosting Guests’ — Akeredolu’s 2019 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by naijapips02: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:
I'm making a bid of $500m to Seun Osewa to take over this forum privately without government involvement. this forum has the potential of being the best forum ever and I seriously want the nairaland shareholders to consider my offer, this forum needs renovation and update and that's the key features I'm going to work on including limiting access to tribal bigots littered every section of the forum.

My offer is my best and final offer.
$NLD
Lalasticlala mynd44 move to front page.

See what hunger can cause.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Moneyboyz: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2Breed:

It's below the previous offer of 600M. Increase your bid.

Born2breed, how many kids do you have already, I guess a dozen!
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

I don't use opera mini, it's not on my phone, I use brave browser
Please boss share me data
I use mtn
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by duality(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
How much does nairaland generate monthly.

That's the important question.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
You wan revamp 'akara'
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by SamgoldBaba: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nairaland market price (in naira) will be around 5 billion naira which is about 9 million dollars.

Who will sell Nairaland (which is an internet cash cow) for you for 500 million naira? You think say Seun dey hungry?

Nairaland can successfully clear 10 million naira monthly as profit easily.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

I read somewhere; the owner makes an average of 70 million naira per month..and this one is offering 500million "Joke of the century" grin
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:
I'm making a bid of $500m to Seun Osewa to take over this forum privately without government involvement. this forum has the potential of being the best forum ever and I seriously want the nairaland shareholders to consider my offer, this forum needs renovation and update and that's the key features I'm going to work on including limiting access to tribal bigots littered every section of the forum.

$NLD

Nairaland will only be sold for 50 billion dollars like Twitter was..
It's full of info and extremely valuable to our great Nation
Ur soul is worth more to GOD.. why not surender it to Christ and let him take control of ur issues finally

Enrol in the school of the Spirit after making the decision today and watch how HE prospers u in all areas of ur life..I recommend koinonia msgs on YouTube and the living faith church winners chapel

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Mide1data: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

$NLD

SHIT

Goodluck to ya, but plzzz dash me 5k make i use am hold body.
1912466134.HERITAGE BANK
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Mide1data: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
lol drop aza make I bless you with 2k to chop. 500 million dollars indeed cheesy
SHIT
Abeg dash me instead.
1912466134.HERITAGE BANK
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Tingotoe: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

$NLD
You have half a billion dollars and you're offering to buy this piece of shiit forum? Guy you need it some real investment advice

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by ashawopikin(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
You wan modernize 'akara'?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]
abeg help me ask am o

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 26, 2022
CountVersailles:
Wey dem suppose don introduce crypto for this website and give people tokens for the likes and shares. Immature founder.

One bottle of water for you dear...your head dey there
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Born2Breed(f): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Born2breed, how many kids do you have already, I guess a dozen!

Including your parents? They should be half a dozen.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Laugh wan kill me for midnight..hahahahahahahahah.. I lor you hatefully.... My head spark..Hungry don dey catch me for night wey I dey laugh.

NwaNimo1:
You wan modernize 'akara'?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:38am On Apr 26, 2022
My spirit say make I type (You fit chop 600years ban for this WOKE revelation)

You fit chop 600years ban for this WOKE revelation

sollolucci77:

One bottle of water for you dear...your head dey there

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2022
My spirit say make I type (You fit chop 600years ban for this WOKE revelation)

You fit chop 600years ban for this WOKE revelation

CountVersailles:
Wey dem suppose don introduce crypto for this website and give people tokens for the likes and shares. Immature founder.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Difrent: 5:18am On Apr 26, 2022
helinues:
Some people don beat their chest so tey meat no dey again.

Why no go build your own forum from scratch

They tried it before....in the early days of Buhari administration when they started their campaign of hate and bitterness.....it was called biafra land. Com.
Amazingly most of them refused to leave nairaland despite all the allegations of bigotry against seun......just like they keep screaming everyone in Nigeria hates them but refused to leave every nook and cranny of Nigeria where they claim they are hated.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Moneyboyz: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Born2Breed:

Including your parents? They should be half a dozen.

You are Born To Breed right?
Or your moniker is for clout chasing.

My parents have only 3 kids.
How may do you have already?

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by GreyLaw(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Asgard73:
500 mill is a minus change to Osewa and Nairaland

I remember Seun tag Nairaland for 25 billion during bank consolidation under Soludo..

No sane person will buy nairaland for 25bn Naira. This forum is not worth even half that amount!

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Comedy Central...

The last time I checked, we are talking of Twitter which Elon Musk wants to buy for 44B Dollars...

Needless ridicule ...
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by izac82: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2022
helinues:
Some people don beat their chest so tey meat no dey again.

Why no go build your own forum from scratch

What a small mind. Everything to you is a tribal fight, and they must be from a particular tribe. You need to help yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You are Born To Breed right?
Or your moniker is for clout chasing.

My parents have only 3 kids.
How may do you have already?

They did a poor job on you.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2022
You never chop finish you want bid $500m
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Everybody rich pass Elon Musk online. Welcome to Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Yagba East APC Chairman Commits Suicide / Simon Ekpa Appoints Dr Ngozi Orabueze As Minister Of Oil And Gas For Biafra- Pic / Insecurity: Nigerians On Edge, Asking What’s Going On — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.