Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) (34662 Views)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Lmao grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by ityP(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
lightskinnigga:
In a universe where tinubu will become president, this is how they’ll be crying after his one year in office.

Then they’ll tell you that they’ve never supported him b4.

The ones on Twitter will delete their posts where they supported him,

The ones on nairaland will delete their user names and get news ones

grin

Then they’ll tell us how “progressive” they are because they’re criticizing tinubu who is from their region also

What a shame

You sabi these people well grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Obyino: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2022
I no understand the meaning but i like the song grin grin grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2022
He is not far from the truth. Please help us tell him
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by dannyville2(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
Hunger don reset this one brain. It remains Femi Adeshina and Garbage Shehu to unleash a diatribe against Buhari the monumental failure

Plus including Tolu ogunlesi
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by oshorstan(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Buhari is cold blooded. No heart. If Nigerians complain too much, he will ban social media, or complain of ear problems. The f@@l knows what he is doing.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Malory: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2022
dannyville2:

Plus including Tolu ogunlesi
I de tell you
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by gadgethead: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina, Lai Mohammed we are waiting for your reply ooo
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by BobbieZion(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2022
otipoju:
I keep apologizing to my mom over this man.

I supported him with my full chest and argued a lot with my mother who said judging from Buhari reign as Military President , that He is an incompetent authoritarian, who is also very sadistic, nepotistic.

That he was an ethnocentric and a religious bigot who potrays a false image of integrity and discipline but is a kleptomaniac who specializes in stealing by proxy.

I argue tired before and after the election but by 2017 my eyes don clear sey the man has absolutely nothing to offer. His IQ is so low that Journalists even have to explain the meaning of their questions to him so he can understand....still na another thing him go talk.

Its been seven years of deriliction of duty, blaming the PDP, gas lighting Nigerians, wrong priorities, myriad of excuses,archaic thinking, non chalance and ignorant arrogance.

Let any of Peter Obi, Osibanjo , Ameachi or even Wike emerge as President as and there might just be hope for Nigeria.

U are a real one....
Thank you for realizing now...
U are pardoned.

I always knew Buhari was a nepotistic sadistic daft!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Gokoyer1401: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2022
The poor man has reportedly said that he can't wait any longer to leave the seat of power. The man's name has been tarnished forever.

I recently learned about a very well-to-do acquaintance that just left Nigeria with his family for Scotland via study route, that was when it hit me again that this monumental failure really destroy the country.
otipoju:

I supported him with my full chest and argued a lot with my mother who said judging from Buhari reign as Military President , that He is an incompetent authoritarian, who is also very sadistic, nepotistic.

That he was an ethnocentric and a religious bigot who potrays a false image of integrity and discipline but is a kleptomaniac who specializes in stealing by proxy.

I argue tired before and after the election but by 2017 my eyes don clear sey the man has absolutely nothing to offer. His IQ is so low that Journalists even have to explain the meaning of their questions to him so he can understand....still na another thing him go talk.

Its been seven years of deriliction of duty, blaming the PDP, gas lighting Nigerians, wrong priorities, myriad of excuses,archaic thinking, non chalance and ignorant arrogance.

Let any of Peter Obi, Osibanjo , Ameachi or even Wike emerge as President as and there might just be hope for Nigeria.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by lomprico(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
In my own opinion the northerners are playing a game we don't know about yet.
All of a sudden they are all against buhari from Abuja Iman to Arewa youths to northern elders, now this is praise singer and all these is coming now that his tenure will soon expire.

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by JayPeeOham: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
otipoju:

Would you like to be a part of Peter Obi's delegates?
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Tonero231: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2022
E do reach everybody, from top to bottom
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Bosenan: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Now that elections are close these people are looking for new clieñts...smart. For people thinking he is bothered about the state of the country, you can't be more farther from the truth

1 Like

Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by LordEclipse: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Oricha79(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2022
Femi adeshina will soon make a statement how the singer was denied contract at the aso rock that make him not to praise muguhari again
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2022
See as teeth go up and down like three letters aPc.

Na the praise singing una take unite the whole country for suffering and hardship. Now e no see road pass go village e no see road pass go work.

The only praise singing the baba need now na for successfully making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and the one wey e dey take return to village in 2023 after successfully lying to him followers abeg.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by jesmond3945: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Malory:
Hunger don reset this one brain. It remains Femi Adeshina and Garbage Shehu to unleash a diatribe against Buhari the monumental failure
They have eaten the money, they are now bashing him because he is leaving. They would start singing the praise of the one who will get APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by jesmond3945: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lmaocheesy

He was praising the dullarrd previously thinking he will atleast give him a dime, but the dullard no sent the bastard.grin

Rumour has it that he was even owing the producer who produced those rubbish he sang. If he finds it difficult to settle his producer, you know the clueless aboki was living from hand to mouth.

Because of this, reality set in, the veil taken from his eyes, he came to consciousness and realized that Buhari is a total failure. But it's too late, the asslicking of Buhari your messiah must continue. Uselesssss idiota.
not at all. These guys are very smart. They call them AGIP. What they are waiting for is the new APC bride.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by jesmond3945: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
lightskinnigga:
In a universe where tinubu will become president, this is how they’ll be crying after his one year in office.

Then they’ll tell you that they’ve never supported him b4.

The ones on Twitter will delete their posts where they supported him,

The ones on nairaland will delete their user names and get news ones

grin

Then they’ll tell us how “progressive” they are because they’re criticizing tinubu who is from their region also

What a shame
My dear Nigerians who will cry are the poor masses. The people singing his praise would at least get job in NNPC.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by jesmond3945: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I guess he is feeling the heat too. Only hypocrites and shameless people will still support this present government with the way they destroyed more the already destroyed country.
not at all. He is crying because buhari will soon become history. Just watch how they would fill out the drums for app flag bearer.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by rayvelez(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2022
I expect kannywood to arrest those artistes, they should be arrested or kidnapped ASAP.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Malory: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2022
jesmond3945:
They have eaten the money, they are now bashing him because he is leaving. They would start singing the praise of the one who will get APC ticket.
grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by SeeItSayIt: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
This wide-open-mouth like tap water never know what's up, just wait till you received your share of national cake from bandit, BH, ISWAP, JNIM & the rest of the terrorist groups.

The same crooked way you gained your popularity by selling evil to us, shall you be rendered useless like the one you earlier sold.

Nobody involved in bringing this evil upon us shall escaping tasting the ugly part of it.
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Day just break abi
Brainless buffoon undecided
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by olisefom: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
He simply needs another employer because time is running out on his current employment. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
He's stupid. Why wait till the end of his tenure to tackle am?
Re: Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Las Las the North must get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.