Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,924 members, 7,912,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Two Sisters Call Out Their Brother Over Brutal Beatings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Sisters Call Out Their Brother Over Brutal Beatings (213 Views)

Full Story: Man Kills His Blood Brother Over Land In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Brother Kill His Brother Over Family Property In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Call Out Their Brother Over Brutal Beatings by Main31: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2022
He Flogs Us With Sticks &
Cables, Accuses Us Of Sleeping
Around..." - Two Sisters Call Out
Their Brother Over Brutal
Beatings
Two sisters have taken to social media
to call out their brother over incessant
They said their brother, Ezekiel, came to
the house in the Kuje area of Abuja,
unaware like he usually does.
"He came at 9pm and asked my sister
for her phone; she denied having one
because he already seized one from her
after accusing her of having a boyfriend.
That was the period she just gained
. continue reading
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cczohi_Mmro/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(1) (Reply)

Sex wit cow& man Steals Ladies Pants For 10k And Ritua Till Every Women Get It / Shame On You All Yoruba Movies Industries And Musicians / Where Can I Load My Cash App Card For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.