Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,927 members, 7,912,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria (628 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria by Mikeaniebiet(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Are you looking for where to buy any product in wholesale?
There are wholesale markets for every product category, the problem is knowing the right market to find these products.

Whether you are researching products for your new business, trying to expand your existing business with new products or just looking to buy a product in high quantity for a project you will benefit from learning about these wholesale markets.

Here is an insightful look at top 5 wholesale markets in Nigeria to buy in bulk.

https://blog.gotahia.com/top-5-wholesale-markets-in-nigeria-to-buy-in-bulk

Here you will learn where to find electronics, clothes, shoes, phones, computers, cosmetics, hair etc directly from their importers at the lowest wholesale prices.

You will also learn which market is best for which product.

This is a guide for you on how to use the wholesale markets to start or expand your business.

And yes I'm sharing this knowledge for free
Re: Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2022
I like the way the article focused on some specific markets in Nigeria and talked about their strengths.
Re: Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
JOIN GOTAHIA SELLERS COMMUNITY

We found a real problem after talking to many active and aspiring business people: it is difficult to start or grow a business online in a sustainable way. There are many resources on the internet but you need to do a lot of work to stitch the useful pieces together.
So, we have built a community of sellers growing their business online. This is a place to learn, to practice and to leverage on the power of a community. One of things we do is post products that you can start selling now even without capital. We negotiate with the suppliers to get the best offers so you can make more profits.

Whatsapp +234 802 691 1071 to join.
Re: Find Wholesalers Here; A List of Wholesale Markets In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
I joined and Gotahia has helped me start my solar energy business. Thanks for putting out this article.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1GB Data @ 240 Naira / In Need Of Foreign Betting Site, I Can Operate From Nigeria / How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.