Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? (541 Views)

Help! I Was Robbed Of My Uncle's $400 / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by Amarahobu: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2022
He lost his dad when he was little, since then he has been leaving with his grandparents and uncles. His grandpa passed away 4 years ago, now his uncle's wants to sell the family house in Port Harcourt without telling him who's a grown up, a graduate for that matter, and they are not including him in the shares of the money. He's planning on taking them to Court if they sell the house and don't give him his own share as his late father is also part of the family and he represents his father
Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by Bellfun(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Are there no Elders in their extended family?
His late father has a share in the family house..and that share extends to him!
So they should secure his consent before selling the property!

But make him no allow inheritance wahala finish his life o...
Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by headbasher96(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
How much be gun

1 Like

Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by Amarahobu: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't know the best advice to give him, he's my best friend and this stuff is bordering him
Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by habsydiamond(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Atimes e better to comot eyes in what has to do money, land, and women cos na wetin dey make man do evil to a fellow man be those things mentioned.

Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by Realmi: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Run ooo

I wont say more than that
Re: What My Uncle's Want To Do, Is It Right? by donziller(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
All dis uncle's selling anything sellable don forget say dey born children too dey also 4get say death dey too

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill A Man At A Filling Station In US [VIDEO] / Okada Riders Resist Attempts By Lagos Police To Enforce Ban | VIDEO / Hotel Guest Caught With Plasma TV Inside His Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.