Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Ask For Pay Raise And Get It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ask For Pay Raise And Get It (149 Views)

Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / Sure Codes For Sport Bet....inbox For Pay After / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For Pay Raise And Get It by realonebizschl: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2022
[flash=800,800]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOYA8UDej8
[/flash]

Everyday, we set out for work to help us earn a living and acquire things that makes life interesting to us. But there are times when we just need more… more money, more wears, a new car, bigger house and so on.

This could result in requesting a raise in pay to help us meet up with our desired dreams and one sure way to get it is to voluntarily increase your contribution to the growth of the company.

You might want to check out any of my online courses.

My courses are detailed and explanatory, demonstrating only principles that are realistic and applicable to help you grow your business and improve your personal life.

Visit my website: https://www.realone.pro

(1) (Reply)

MFM Securities Do-it Ramadan Contest 2022 / Zenith Bank Remains Nigeria’s Best Bank Back-to-back / Cchub, Google Select 9 Startups For Rwandan Fintech Incubation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.