Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Knowing The Courses That Guarantees Permanent Residence Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Knowing The Courses That Guarantees Permanent Residence Abroad (241 Views)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Courses That Guarantees Permanent Residence Abroad by jakeslimited: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Trust your Easter break was splendid?

Hmmm, I hope you are not like me that spent the whole break working on visa application instead of enjoying the festive break with my family and friends.

To continue the ideas I shared with you last week on Programs That Guarantees 5 Years Skilled Workers Visa in the UK, today, I will be sharing with you Top Courses for Better Immigration Prospects and Permanent Residence in Canada, USA, Australia, UK and the Schengen zone

As You Are Already Aware,

These countries are recognized as the world's leading destinations for international education. Every year, several students from Nigeria go to these countries for higher education with the hope of staying back to work. They consider these countries as safe, welcoming, and supportive places to work and live permanently.

As we usually counsel our students, your aim of going abroad to study should not be to get the 2 to 3 Years Post Study Visa in UK, Canada, Australia and the Schengen Zone, RATHER, your target should be how to get Lucrative Jobs that Guarantees Permanent Residence or what they call Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

Why You Need To Be Properly Guided or Reasons Why We You Need To Make Proper Research Before Applying:

• you’ll be profiled to understand how best to be guided.
• you’ll get help to secure admission for the right programs as the first step towards getting permanent residence abroad.
• you’ll be guided to ensure that your course is the type that guarantees high immigration prospects
• you’ll be put through the steps needed to get high paying jobs in top companies abroad
• you’ll be adviced on the short courses / certifications that will help position you as a high skilled professional
• you’ll be exposed to how you can take advantage of your student visa to relocate your entire / immediate family
• For those willing to set up businesses / companies abroad to ensure permanent relocation, you’ll guided on how to go about it.
• you’ll get to know countries whose student visa provides an excellent route to permanent residence
• Show you the criteria leading to citizenship, and how you can have dual citizenship.

In Summary,

I am sure you know one or two individuals that were forced to come back to Nigeria as a result of their inability to get good jobs abroad because they studied courses that are irrelevant to the economy of their study destination. You do not have to repeat such mistake.
Working with an accredited oversees consultant will prevent you from repeating that same mistake.

(1) (Reply)

- Advice Needed / Your Experience With The Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria / On AWS, The Best Practises For Effective Incident Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.