Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Tried To Be Born Again, Knew I Wasn’t Genuine- Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Tried To Be Born Again, Knew I Wasn’t Genuine- Asa (502 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Be Born Again, Knew I Wasn’t Genuine- Asa by splendid22(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
International singer and songwriter, Asa has opened up on her religious side.
Speaking in a chat with Korty eo, a vlogger she said:” I am not religious, I tried to be born again and became the president of the born again association. I knew I wasn’t genuine”.

Asked if she has ever been heartbroken, the ‘Jailer’ crooner said:”I don’t know what it feels like to be heartbroken. Yes I have thought of one person for the entire year. I don’t have a lot of friends. I just couldn’t invest in people. May be it had to do with people coming and leaving .You won’t be disappointed if you don’t invest in people”.

Read the rest here

https://entertainmentreporterng.com/2022/04/26/i-tried-to-be-born-again-knew-i-wasnt-genuine-asa/

Re: I Tried To Be Born Again, Knew I Wasn’t Genuine- Asa by Felimax(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good for you! That makes you a very smart woman indeed.

People come and go which makes you...

See your life!

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Be Born Again, Knew I Wasn’t Genuine- Asa by GooodHardDick: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Asa is a legend!

I don’t know what it feels like to be heartbroken. I just couldn’t invest in people.You won’t be disappointed if you don’t invest in people

Asa talks like an alpha male. This is how a sane man should behave. Invest in yourself, so you won't be disappointed when people start leaving your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Rick Ross Show Off All The Products Name With His Name / Genevieve Nnaji Reportedly Hospitalized Over Mental Issues In Texas [VIDEO] / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Lost His Life During Marathon S3x With His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.