Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi (6767 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
The manager of Chief Alosius Ikegwuonu, popularly known as Bishop Ozubulu, was yesterday gunned down in Johannesburg, South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

In a video obtained by Igbere TV, the man named Emeka, popularly known as ADC Bishop Ozubulu was shot by unknown gun men and left in the pool of his blood with his friend who was also shot by the assailants.

Bishop Ozubulu was allegedly involved in the mass shooting in a Catholic church in Ozubulu two years ago.

https://igberetvnews.com/611256/breaking-bishop-ozubulus-manager-friend-shot-dead-safrica-graphic-video/#forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by yuping(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided Compete report please why??
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by BadNews: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wasted ! Some people's mentors !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by GooodHardDick: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Majority of Nigerians in SA and Indians are into drugs dealing

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Bkchoixe: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by CountVersailles(f): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
If true, he had it coming all this time. Only surprising it hadn't happened sooner.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Karemarealty288(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
More pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Karemarealty288(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided Compete report please why??

How do I upload the video?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by yuping(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:

How do I upload the video?
Most video here is through YouTube.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by dollynnn(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by obiekunie01: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nwoke!

Ndi'a enwe gi!

Your clock ticks fast when you are into cultism and drugs.

THE QUESTION IS: IS IT WORTH IT?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by kingthreat(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Globetrot: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fake news, what do you gain from this?
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by OVB123: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anambra and drug barons. Hmmmm! It is like ogun state and ritualists. Anambra needs special prayers to cleans the land of drug barons or else it will consume the entire state.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by NoQualmz: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
these are d unknown gunmen sponsoring beerfraud and violence in d East with their drug money. Some are in Malaysia and Indonesia.some are in Finland and Germany/uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Golan007: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Another one is warming up.
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Passionate888: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Emmanuel909090: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Too bad.
Finally, I guess they are happy they achieved what they wanted 2 years ago.

Please, always transact transparently.
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
This DRUG WAR never end....
Dem no go rest until dem nail the kingpins
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by TheFacelessMan: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
"Nothing to lose.... tattooed around his gun wounds.

Everything in the game, embedded in his brain"...

"Niggaz bleed" by Notorious B.I.G.

Don't know why this song comes to mind now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by ThatsONYI: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

Humans keep acting all tough and stupid thinking they're all strong and powerful; after this, what did they gain?

They killed another human, they gotta get use his body for barbeque - let the cycle continue...

If I die or get killed, I wanna know I lived for a reason and that my music and legacy will speak for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by tillaman(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Damn
Rip Charles Inojie looking Modafvcka
Say what’s up to PAC and Biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
AYAKA OZUBULU joined the group chat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Sultty(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
he who lives by d sword.....
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by CrownOfClay724: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
To those who live by the sword, the sword lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wow...In DJ Khalids Voice..Another One

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by whyteteeth: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anambra people have completely destroyed this country with their greed and quest to amass wealth by all means. It seems like every family in that erosion ridden dot republic has a drug peddler. After making money from drugs they will invest into other businesses and then use it to pose and brag that they are the richest people in Nigeria. Home of billionaires my foot. Thieves!! Ndi oshi, Ndi ori !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by VillagePipu: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Majority of Nigerians in SA and Indians are into drugs dealing

Anambra people

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by VillagePipu: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Globetrot:
Fake news, what do you gain from this?

It seems the person is your mother's boyfriend

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by starbuck(f): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nearly had a heart attack because I didn't read the caption thoroughly embarassed embarassed..

Biko, Bishop should be discreet, we no want hear this kind story in the village ooo..

RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING!!! Bishop of Ozubulu's Manager and Friend Shot Dead in S'Africa (Graphi by Globetrot: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Just like he has been dickmatizing all the females in your wretched family
VillagePipu:

It seems the person is your mother's boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultist Vs Nigerian Army 11 Killed At At Spot - PHOTOS / HUSHPUPPI: What's His Full Name And State Of Origin? / This Dude Has Really Hurt A Lot Of Business: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.