Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,536 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe (620 Views)

Is She Eyeing My Money / Man Was “Eyeing” My Weave ( Long Hair Attachment) At An Occasion / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by hbgraphos: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe has stated what she’ll do to ladies who are admiring her new husband, Kazim Adeoti.

While celebrating her husbands birthday, the film star sent out a warning to ladies eyeing the movie marketer

In a video posted on her Instagram page, she made a shooting motion explaining how she’ll do when she finally catches the girls saying that “Alhaji is entering their eyes”.

In January, Aigbe confirmed marriage to her friend, Funsho Adeoti’s hubby after rumoured to have secretly had her Nikkah with the entertainment mogul sometimes in December.

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/what-i-ll-do-to-ladies-eyeing-my-new-boo-mercy-aigbe

Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by MadamVanessa(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked
The very husband she stole from another woman? You're shameless dear.
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by RedMac: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oloshobrity self dey Threaten grin grin grin
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abeg park well

Las las him be somebody ex
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by fourboys: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
E go soon clear for ur eyes....he is even an Alhaji grin grin grin
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by Jeon(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
LIKE I SAID THE OTHER DAY
NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES LIKE SECOND HUSBAND.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by habsydiamond(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pesin wey don pack comot for the alhaji house.. As she hear say the first wife dey come.. Her case na like the yoruba proverb wey say... O ba efon labata o yo be ti.. Se o ro wipe omo lo mu ku ni. If alhaji like make he enter their yansh thats him problem oo
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by GooodHardDick: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Olosho sef dey threaten her fellow Oloshos!

Truly, Nigeria girls are so useless, All of them
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
So Alhaji eyes should go blind now that it’s your turn � she must be a joker.If the first woman carry gun, then you wouldn’t have had your chance.
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by viyon02: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ambode please talk to your woman.
Re: What I’ll Do To Ladies ‘eyeing’ My New Boo – Mercy Aigbe by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
women are funny....
you are dating an adulterous man...
it's the adultery that made you have chance to have him...but you are now thinking he will stop since your pvssy is the best.

...is that not witchcraft

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Cheated On My Wife / Tired Of Her And Her Lies / 5 Clear Signs That A Coworker Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.