Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,956 members, 7,936,052 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) (39322 Views)

Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Raysleek: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Blocking the way of others to be helped.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by pek(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Babatojide:
HOW IS IT CONFIRMED A THEFT SIR
What 0f..
1. Accident
2.kidnap/ robbery and Murder (Uber Drivers are exposed to this risk as I have read in new reports)
Let’s not be quick to make assumptions.
That man might even need help right now

#Open view
You won't have made this post if you had read and understood the thread.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by semochendo1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is why you must put a tracker before putting car out for Uber or any kind of logistics business..

Check out our page on Instagram @goglobalsecurities for more details..

Or call/whatsapp 07065308183 now.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by raphy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
The heading don't make sense.a.wanted man he is not missing he has ran away..
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by highchiefpee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
How will you know the exact spot where the tracker is in the car?
4ckyou:

a tracker can be removed
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Drone95(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
dawnomike:
When he is arrested, he will start the usual tale of "It was the devil's work..."
the kind of slap I go give am ehn,he will go blind asap
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by theamazonguru(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
dawnomike:
When he is arrested, he will start the usual tale of "It was the devil's work..."

He will definitely be caught, it's just a matter of time.
He didn't think this through.
His greed and wicked heart got a good part of him.

What a pity, RIP soon.
REST IN PRISON.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Princewell2012(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pray:
When they find him, we will know what went wrong. He may have been kidnapped or anything could have happened to him. Make dem see am first.

Your re the only one who said something reasonable here. Nobody is even sure if he is still alive. Let keep our finger cross.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Spells(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pray:
When they find him, we will know what went wrong. He may have been kidnapped or anything could have happened to him. Make dem see am first.
victims of kidnap don't block people from social media na

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shameless thief. He will be caught. They should put his picture on every social media platform and promise a reward to anyone who can give useful information that will help to recover the car and arrest the thief.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
He is a dumb fool bt sir
We will read d news that dem don catch am for Ashawo house with d car
No worry ur sef

Next time put tracker on ur car without anyone knowing
Its 25-35k
Sometimes
U wil track d car n call him to confirm his true positions few times to know if he is lying or nt
Wen I was in lag lekki
I tracked it
It took me to d exact hotel I lodged
Wen I was in agbor last week
Same tin
Wen I was in Ore location is accurate

Bfor nw
I ve stop d engine bfor to test n it stopped with me in it n didn’t start until I activated it back

Pls everyone wise up nw
Technology don help us small even if our leaders are drawing us backward with hardship

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by kingdavid105: 1:37am On Apr 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

exactly!!!! while he is the devil himself.
you get it right
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by down4bj: 2:30am On Apr 27, 2022
I pray he get caught.....my sister's car(same model) was stollen in oshogbo some years back. It hasn't been recovered till date.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by danngnews: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Pray:

The kidnappers also blocked the owner from all social media?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by zazzi: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Pray:
Read the story very well. The guy blocked the owner on all social media handles. Certainly he's a thief and not kidnapped
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2022
It's just a matter of time for the fool to be picked up !
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by dominique(f): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2022
dododawa1:
Oshogbo is closer to BENIN REPUBLIC,hope not what am thinking,bro be fast.

Absolutely not! Badagry (Lagos), idi-iroko (Ogun) and Saki west (Oyo) are the towns in the south west that shares border with Benin Republic.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by pauladonis(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2022
If his car had a tracker in it, he would have easily located his vehicle or disabled the engine from his phone.

The technology exists but there are very few car tracker installers to offer the service to car owners.

If you're looking for a high-paying handwork, a physical skill that is in high demand right now, I suggest that you learn Car Tracker Installation.

Check my signature for more information.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by FutureFocus: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2022
dominique:

Absolutely not! Badagry (Lagos), idi-iroko (Ogun) and Saki west (Oyo) are the towns in the south west that shares border with Benin Republic.

Why not assist as a moderator, I’ve sent you mails begging you to help remove the scammer tag because seun mentioned you when I complained on a thread here, do you think it’s okay to just ignore me when it’s obvious ambient is a troublesome buyer and I was wrongly labeled, I have a visa interview in process and this is not good for my innocent image
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by pacespot(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2022
People just want to be rich overnight without doing anything. Someone that can steal can also kill o.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Babalola0920: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2022
There are lot of people that can be trusted but most people ain't even trusting themselves....
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Babatojide: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2022
pek:
You won't have made this post if you had read and understood the thread.
Why...
Because his phone is unreachable or because the last. Location seen is Osogbo...?
Could still be as a result of what I mentioned
And my post is my OPEN VIEW.
I don’t JUMP at conclusions
And ASSUMPTIONS would make one overlook Actual possibilities.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by entaye(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2022
I know of someone in calabar who blocked her cousin number after giving him a car to use for bolt. The reason the driver gave was that she the cousin doesn't allow him to concentrate and do his bolt work rather she will be calling him to come pick her up anywhere she is or wants to go. At the end of the week, if the returns isn't complete, she picks offense and insults him. So he had to block all channels from her reaching him via phone call. I believe this is the same case if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by pek(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Babatojide:

Why...
Because his phone is unreachable or because the last. Location seen is Osogbo...?
Could still be as a result of what I mentioned
And my post is my OPEN VIEW.
I don’t JUMP at conclusions
And ASSUMPTIONS would make one overlook Actual possibilities.
Did you read where the writer said he blocked him on all social media?
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Na waoooo. People get mind sha.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Godwin25king: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2022
He'll soon be caught. Na normal thing.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by ambient: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
FutureFocus:

Why not assist as a moderator, I’ve sent you mails begging you to help remove the scammer tag because seun mentioned you when I complained on a thread here, do you think it’s okay to just ignore me when it’s obvious ambient is a troublesome buyer and I was wrongly labeled, I have a visa interview in process and this is not good for my innocent image

You are a dundi !
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Litmus: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why put hand over an open fire then blame the cooker or the house where the cooker sits or the land where the house stands for inflicting burn on you ? Nigerians do the equivalent of this all the time.

Please Nigerians, know that without establishing a CV and background checks system that in turn relies on national data and information industry, you are always going to be avoidably more vulnerable to the whims and caprices of humanities utilitarianism.

The unknown identifies out there that post in as Nigerians are quick to label actual Nigerians bad and dishonest people but to me Nigerians are the most honest and kindest people in the world. No other people in the world could live with the cohesion Nigeria has managed if they lived in nations with absent state. You have no policing industry, no border security, no working state apparatus, no bureaucracy - hec Kafka would have second thoughts if Nigeria existed in his time.
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by elisho: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
See what am looking for to
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by Quantized92(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Honesty is truly a priceless commodity in this era.

Are you looking to delve into a high-profitable importation business but don't know where or how to get started. Send me a DM @siggy
Re: Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) by dododawa1: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
dominique:

what of EJIGBO in oshogbo to abidjan in ivory coast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Found Pistol With 13 Rounds On Dapo Ojora’s Chest - Police / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.