Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,910 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62888 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Govocrete: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
I have searched and zoomed the page looking to find any of the four virgin but to no avail.

If you see any of the virgin in the pictures, let me know.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by derecho(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
What makes you think anyone will listen to you?
I laugh when I read all these kind of statements. You think what those fake pastors are saying doesn't make sense to those following them?
Maybe you think it's easy to even be a fake pastor.

First, understand that there are true pastors and fake ones.

Secondly, religion is not a scam but you have scammers in religion.

Thirdly, anyone can call himself a pastor but every true Christian aren't swayed by what a pastor does, he looks at Jesus and only respects pastors who imitate Jesus.

Finally, religion though great, is NOT enough to save a man.
dab217x:
Religion is a scam....Politics and Religion is the same thing ....fooling ignorant people. I pity those that believes anything that comes out from a pastor or so called men of God...The greatest mind slavery is Religion.More shiiit will happen shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by pargelenis(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Virgins?? grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by olayinka63: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.
State the reason why a pastor cannot marry more than one wife? You may corroborate your claim with a Bible verse
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Maidoki1414: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Kriss216 post=112299236]
Na so.

3 dey pregnant already.

The one on veil is the only virgin among them hence the man is standing/sitting close to her.

Men naturally value virgin girls.

Non virgin girls are reward for SIMP
Seems two of the so called virgins are pregnant
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by johndho(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
I no believe all four wives na virgin, na still enjoyment for the man sha. Him go dey knack them like food 3 square meal.

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by kennygreen(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
One of the signs of the end time. Many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many. God is actually merciful, so many fake prophets continue to lie in His name
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Gkemz: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
All these African fake prophets can't seize to amaze me. That's how my babe then introduced me to one fake prophet and I knew the man was performing fake miracles but I chose to play along. The number of time offerings were taken from the congregation was not less than 15 times in just a midweek program. At the 10th offering I stopped giving after being compelled to purchase books before I could meet the prophet for counseling.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Crazyfella001: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't think the bible forbids polygamy
inforesource:
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Clema21(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
He's supposed to give them lanterns as well..�
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Gamesmart: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill

Is there any part of the Bible that condemns polygamy or says it is a sin?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make him flex
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by eldoradoxx: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Here comes one of the sons of a whorish woman

quote author=HitSong post=112300680]Fantastic!

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a USED and LEFTOVER product?

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price

A WHÓRE will always be a WHÓRE.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.[/quote]
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by GCFR: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Eni eleni. He is not dulling himself with dogma.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by harmony75: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
See the dunces are even pregnant already
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Ola4lead(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's okay, keep it up
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by compton11(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Stevenson20:

Seriously, brain dey pain you. You have brain tumor. You don't worth my time.
answer now

Stupid ass nigga
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Msnazzy: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2022
wahala

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Bamzyriches451: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Pussy ass god of men everywhere
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Naomi4Noah(m): 1:13am On Apr 27, 2022
chatinent:
Okay, those women there are the mothers of the supposed virgins or am I getting sth wrong here?
I was beginning to think that I was the only one who noticed that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Pimine: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2022
HitSong:
Fantastic!

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a USED and LEFTOVER product?

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with my than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price

A WHÓRE will always be a WHÓRE.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.
Aswearugaaad

NOTHING BUT THE FỤCKING TRUTH
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by leofab(f): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2022
anewchapter:
Bible abuse
cos it didn’t favour your prejudiced judgement ?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
I said what i said
All these trash you wrote up there is your cup of tea
no one is denying that you said what you said.

I'm saying what you said is trash.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Vivvvy1(f): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Correct gee grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

How many wives did God create for Adam?
how many wives did Jacob marry? How many wives did David have?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
lol God told him?! Africa's problem is beyond bad leaders.

People can't think agian cause it's hard work.
Yes.

When a man said God told him, sometimes it does not mean God spoke directly from heaven to him.

He could have drawn inspiration from the Bible he believes in. If Jacob had two wives and God did not curse him but instead blessed him, then isn't that an inspiration to draw from?
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by grandstar(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill

So, white American men of God that marry underage girls and have many wives don't have sick mentality? We are all the same. Just skin color is different.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by cooooooks(m): 3:16am On Apr 27, 2022
He is a true follower of the Bible.

Not all these fake "bible believers".

Loreettaa:
Virgin ko, virgin ni

You sure say them never born 2 put for house?
Cooooooks, e be like say na 4 virgins you go marry.
Abi you no like tight somethings grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by cooooooks(m): 3:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Son of man dey fear god.
Loreettaa:
Virgin ko, virgin ni

You sure say them never born 2 put for house?
Cooooooks, e be like say na 4 virgins you go marry.
Abi you no like tight somethings grin
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Dcaliphate(m): 3:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
I said what i said
All these trash you wrote up there is your cup of tea
You're a slave. He's right.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by HitSong: 4:23am On Apr 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Here comes one of the sons of a whorish woman

Lol
Woe betide you and your entire generation to next 100th generation to come.
I'm very sure that your sisters are shameless harlōts jumping from one random penis to the other and
Just because your mother is an ugly old hag whóre harlōt and your father is a drunkard old fool faggọt doesn't mean that other people's parents are like them.

Dolt like you will end up marrying a popular public dog and give birth to community harlōt daughters.

It's in your lineage.
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by SaturnNick(m): 4:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Wow... See enjoyment grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.