Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? (604 Views)

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / These Tribes Live In The Forest And Their Women Walk Around Nude (photos) / Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Only For Adult Don't Watching Front Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Whoever finds the bear first is a genius and deserves to be at Harvard University. grin grin cheesy

Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by ugwumichael(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
The arrow is the bear, turn the pic upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
I come dey find bear like FBI wey dey investigate Hush puppi case.... Yet I no see bear... O won ur self no dey stress my brain. U for don talk make i turn pics since na...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by ProjectNEXT(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Where's the forest op?
Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
ProjectNEXT:
Where's the forest op?

You didn't sight the bear? cheesy
Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by Candidlady: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
ugwumichael:

cheesy
Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by Cyphar(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
ugwumichael:

You are a genius grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Cyphar:

You are a genius grin

ugwumichael:

Yes he is. grin

(1) (Reply)

Are They The Oldest Siblings In The World? / How Can I Create My Own Style Of Music / Reply To A Question On Nairaland 2009 Vs 2022 Epic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.