Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,558 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria (1741 Views)

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Onitsha In Land Port ; Buhari And APC Have Done More On Infrastructure For S/E / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by eazyduzit: 1:04am On Apr 27, 2022
I was all alone at home today morning and was bored because we are on holiday,I took a stroll walk to the rail way quarters in Kaduna to see how the Kaduna dry land port is doing only to find out that the so called dry land port where Kaduna State government had invested millions if not billions looking a graveyard.
The state of the dry land is as dry as harmantan and truly represent the failure of this administration from the federal government down to local.
NB : I tried uploading the pictures I snapped but couldn't, don't know how to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by eazyduzit: 1:38am On Apr 27, 2022
eazyduzit:
I was all alone at home today morning and was bored because we are on holiday,I took a stroll walk to the rail way quarters in Kaduna to see how the Kaduna dry land port is doing only to find out that the so called dry land port where Kaduna State government had invested millions if not billions is looking like a graveyard.
The state of the dry land port is as dry as harmantan and truly represent the failure of this administration from the federal,state and down to the local government level.
NB : I tried uploading the pictures I snapped but couldn't, don't know how to do it.
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by realstars: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2022
By the name, dont expect anything fresh or lively in that place.
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 3:08am On Apr 27, 2022
eazyduzit:
I was all alone at home today morning and was bored because we are on holiday,I took a stroll walk to the rail way quarters in Kaduna to see how the Kaduna dry land port is doing only to find out that the so called dry land port where Kaduna State government had invested millions if not billions looking a graveyard.
The state of the dry land is as dry as harmantan and truly represent the failure of this administration from the federal government down to local.
Not only dryland port, na harmatern port

1 Like

Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Bobloco: 5:16am On Apr 27, 2022
......... and there was a whole lot of fanfare when Buhari commissioned this project
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by funmi37: 5:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Were you expecting to see water everywhere?
Meanwhile watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuu1mnOMZVc
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Randy100: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2022
eazyduzit:
You are strolling in this insecurity era. Strolling in Kaduna of all places. May God no allow make bandit kill you or kidnap you.
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by eazyduzit: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2022
Randy100:

You are strolling in this insecurity era. Strolling in Kaduna of all places. May God no allow make bandit kill you or kidnap you.

The place is located in the heart of Kaduna and beside know this,not every place in Kaduna is insecured.Arr you telling me that because unknown gunmen are on akilling spree in Anambra state so I can conclude that Anambra is unsafe?
Think....
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by eazyduzit: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Bobloco:
......... and there was a whole lot of fanfare when Buhari commissioned this project

Like seriously embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Miracle2022: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Randy100:

kaduna is more peaceful than those 5 unproductive states.
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Miracle2022: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Randy100:

you read rubbish on social media and you think Kaduna is on fire. Infact kaduna is more peaceful than your state.
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Afonjakid: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Miracle2022:
Which of the Kaduna, the one that bandits are ruling or the one in Ghana grin
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Miracle2022:

Of course, Kaduna is more peaceful and safe than the 5 states of the waste where human skulls are harvested en mass and sold at wholesale price of 20k each.

Kaduna is also more livable than the 5 wasted states where the people are so poor they only live in dilapidated mud houses with rusted roofs.

That is why they want to die on top of Lagos that was developed by other Nigerians, left for them, it would have been a decayed dungeon like the others.

Spits!!
Re: A Look At The First Dry Land Port In Nigeria by Miracle2022: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Of course, Kaduna is more peaceful and safe than the 5 states of the waste where human skulls are harvested en mass and sold at wholesale price of 20k each.

Kaduna is also more livable than the 5 wasted states where the people are so poor they only live in dilapidated mud houses with rusted roofs.

That is why they want to die on top of Lagos that was developed by other Nigerians, left for them, it would have been a decayed dungeon like the others.

Spits!!
what stops those other Nigerians to develop their region?

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month / Peter Obi's NO Debt Claim ( 2011 - 2014) / 2023: How Tinubu Became The Underdog For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.