Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,881 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings. (371 Views)

The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!! / Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Pastor Benny Hinn And His Wife Suzanne loved up together(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings. by Rosenews2233: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings.

Read more details below

https://tvafrica24.com/pastor-benny-hin-tenders-public-apology-for-false-teachings/

Re: Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings. by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
He should tender it to God and not to public so as not to make baby new Christian to backslide.

The only wrong teaching I know he was into was seed sowing . Forcing people to give away their money . Seed sowing is good ,but it should be done willingly from your heart . That's the only seed God recognise.those seeds your pastor force you to give with promise of financial blessings is never recognise in heaven
Re: Pastor Benny Hin Tenders Public Apology For False Teachings. by FORHII: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2022
He should donate all he acquired with his false teaching to the homeless and poorest of the poor....

(1) (Reply)

Roman Catholics Chatbox. Why Do You Choose To Remain A Catholic? / Justice For Deborah / Bishop Onaga Callistus Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.