Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,407 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:23 AM

Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO (1052 Views)

How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by philme87: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2022
A video showing members of the Nigeria Hunters and Forest Security Service forcefully shaving the hair of a lady in Benue state has been shared online.

Operatives of the security outfit whose duty it is to protect the lives of farmers in the state following repeated attacks by bandits stopped the lady who had a gold-tinted hair while she was on a motorcycle, asked her to come down, made her sit on the floor, and then began to shave her hair.

Nigerians on social media are demanding the state governor, Samuel Ortom, punish the men for humiliating the lady.

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/IM3RX4rAU0E?feature=share

Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2022
let her be decent..SIMs will tag me
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by Urheadmaster(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2022
C
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2022
They helped her, nah.
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by habsydiamond(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2022
That's ridiculous.. Na naija we dey sha.. If say na one European nation this one happen ehn the barber go dey pay the lady compensation till him die.. Cos I don't see him paying once if he is hit with millions of dollar fine. I still hear indecent dressing but this one no be am Jor.
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by Yommychrz(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
At times, we’re deceived by our dressing people think if you dress wearing crazy jeans tinted hair or you’ve tattoos on your body you’re the bad guy, which is not the case

Most crimes like rituals are committed by Alfa’s and pastors and these are the so called men of God
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by 370aaryan: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
sad
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by SHINJA: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hisbah21:
let her be decent..SIMs will tag me

You think say Benue state na Islamic state like Kano...
Mohammadian Terrorist
Re: Outrage As Hunters Forcefully Shave Hair Of A Lady In Benue State | VIDEO by realstars: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Another one.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Palace, Killed Monarch And Two Others In Imo State / Do U Live And Work In Abuja,be Careful. Kidnapping Has Increased. / Church Worker Arrested For Impregnating Teenager After Having Sex In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.