Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

If You Earn In Your Local Currency Alone Then You're Poor - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Earn In Your Local Currency Alone Then You're Poor (106 Views)

Warning ‼️ If You Haven't Joined This Then You're... / Virtual Credit Card (VCC). Your Local & International Transactions Is Safer Now. / Cashout All Your Giftcards And Bitcoin Into Your Local Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Earn In Your Local Currency Alone Then You're Poor by ismaheel4lo: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2022
I tell everyone that cares to know if all you earn is in your local currency alone then you're poor.

You see, poverty has a different definition from different thought leaders and experts, but it all comes down to having a scarcity of MONEY, and the worse is the inability to earn in global currency ($) or the strongest currency in the world (£).

In today's world, you don't have an excuse not to earn in global currency because the systems are there for you to tap into.

I remember the first time I was paid in dollars after conducting an online training several years ago it was sweet. Fast forward today, it keeps getting better.

In my High Income Skill Training, I teach people how to earn in dollars and spend in your local currency. Now here is an opportunity to further put that to practical use.

One of the sweetest things anyone can enjoy is credit alert and it's sweeter if the earning comes in a global currency known as dollars. For some time I have been earning in dollars from an affiliate business. I don't market their products on any of my social media but their platform and I make a minimum of $10 daily. You can make as much as you can drive depending on your speed.

Imagine making an additional $300 monthly, that is over N165k to be modest. How about making $30 daily? That gives you $900 at the end of the month, which is N495k in naira.

It's easy! You will be given a daily task and once you're done with the task you make your cool dollars which you can withdraw

If you're interested Chat me Up on WhatsApp (ONLY) 08030535458

(1) (Reply)

Verifications Of Sites Or Business With Any Country Number Of Your Choice. / Easy Tips To Fix Roku Error Code 005 / Selenium Online Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.