Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 27th April 2022 -read Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 27th April 2022 -read Now (100 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 27th October 2021 / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 27th April 2022 -read Now by Thedevotinals: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: EVER-INCREASING FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 10:15 NIV

Neither do we go beyond our limits by boasting of work done by others. Our hope is that, as your faith continues to grow, our area of activity among you will greatly expand.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: LAUGH ON PURPOSE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 51:12 (AMP)

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 26TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: THE FINAL WORD
BIBLE TEXT: 4:50–51, NLT

Then Jesus told him, “Go back home. Your son will live!” And the man believed what Jesus said and started home. While the man was on his way, some of his servants met him with the news that his son was alive and well.

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: THE SECRET TO SOLOMON’S WISDOM
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Kings 3:9

Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: QUICK AND POWERFUL
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 4:12

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: PEBBLES ON THE PATH
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 20:2

“Then Pashur smote Jeremiah the prophet, and put him in the stocks that were in the high gate of Benjamin, which was by the house of the LORD.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PRAYER (II)
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Kings 20:5-6

Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David’s sake.

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: OBEDIENCE: NO SMALL THING
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 6:49

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: GOD, OUR HELPER
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 52:8 (TLB)

I am like a sheltered olive tree protected by the Lord himself. I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever.

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: SING AGAIN
BIBLE TEXT:Zephaniah 3:14

Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel!

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: ABOUT PERSECUTION
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 10:23

‘But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: MASTER!
BIBLE TEXT: John 20:11-18(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: SERVICE – A KEY TO INSIGHT
BIBLE TEXT: The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Psalm 25:14.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: YOU CANNOT NOT BE STOPPED
BIBLE TEXT: And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valor.” Joshua 6:2. (KJV)

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: WHAT’S THE PURPOSE OF MY STRUGGLES?
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 20:30 (GNT)

“Sometimes it takes a painful experience to make us change our ways.”

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: ETERNAL SUPPLY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: HOLY ANGER?
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 4:26

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: THE BLOOD TYPE “D”
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 8:11

“But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: WALKING WITH GOD IN DARK TIMES
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 39.

Yesterday, we discussed Joseph’s faith. Today we’ll look at some principles that guided him during challenging moments in his life.

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: THE ART OF CONFRONTATION
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 27:6 ESV

Faithful are the wounds of a friend

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC: COLOSSIANS 3:13
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 3:13

…even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 26TH APRIL 2022.

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 30:21

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Consciousness: How You Can Be Guided__2 / Yahoo-yahoo/money Ritual: Not An Option / Monitor Your Mind (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.