Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (65687 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Lama70(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
At least they say he has obtained a university degree now.
I wish him luck.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by babtoundey(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Someone left for abroad. Lived there all through the year of pains and comforts at home. Only to come back when elections draw near to contest for the topmost position in the state. How can someone who can't relate with the plight of local people make a good governor?

Osun is Oyo. The candidates from both PDP and APC are unfit to be primary five class captain. Imagine them governing a whole state for 8 or four years.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by sammirano: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
iwo land hosts two gigantic private universities

And you typing from Yoruba region with that your flat head like frying pan. Eranko
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by nijanigga: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Tinubu? Tofiakwa
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by lukui: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
The dancing senator himself

He almost won oyetola that time if it weren't for inec' s inconclusive brouhaha

DAVIDO would have become a SA on dancing by now

#itIsWELL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mintum:

But you don't weep for us over what Oyetola has been doing to the state for the past four years abi? You can take Oyetola to be governor of your state if you love him so much but we want change in Osun state, enough of this APC rubbish. Eight years of Aregbe and four years of Oyetola with absolutely nothing to show for it. They just messed up the whole place. Oyetola's mandate is even a stolen mandate, Senator Adeleke won that election but they used federal might to steal it. We are waiting for them this time let's see how they will use that their inconclusive elections format again. You are not from Osun state, you don't know what is happening in Osun state, instead of you to ask anybody you know from Osun to tell you what's happening, you are here making rubbish comments. Weep for yourself and your people, we have decided to take our destiny in our hands and we will be celebrating after we send Oyetola and his uselessness back to Lagos. Tinubu can make him governor of Lagos after sanwo Eko. Osun state government house is not a place you will be using to settle your incompetent friends and family. People's lives are being affected by the decisions those incompetent clowns are taking in Osun state.

My brother things have changed in the last 4 yrs. Those factors that pushed the election to rerun aren't there anymore.

This time it's going to be straight win, no rerun anywhere bcoz 90% of votes that went to Omisore then is for Oyetola now.

Not only that, all the Aregbe inhuman policies are not there anymore.

Full salaries are paid now, repayment of debts is going on as at when due, school policies changed to reflect the wishes of the people, development though slow bcoz he doesn't want to borrow, road construction and flyover bridges, etc

There's no case of stolen mandate bcoz the election petition tribunal determined that 4 yrs ago.

I just pity Davido father that's bankrolling him.

I want you to note that Oyetola will win with wide margin.

You guys thought Aregbe TOS would win the primary election but you were disappointed.

No matter the crisis between Aregbe and Oyetola, your dancing Senator can never take advantage of it.

You know why?

He's not properly positioned, politically equipped and sensitive to benefit from such crisis.

I laughed when I watched your rally on news. I guess you guys used that venue for a funny camera deceit.

E sa rora na'wo o.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lama70:
At least they say he has obtained a university degree now.
I wish him luck.

You mean he secured admission with F9 results or that NECO in one village?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Minjim: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Iwo is a PDP town.

They are aggrieved because APC didn't choose Adeoti
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

I wonder how he will fare in a debate.

grin

He won't come. He'll give excuse as usual.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by purejustice36: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

You should be arrested for this
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by 5thcolm(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Only explaination for any reasonable person supporting this touts, clown and slowpoke is if paid.
Still don't understand how the worst of us are the ones vying for political positions whereas I see competent Nigeria citizens thriving here in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by purejustice36: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na this local panda make davido frog voice dey form me good guy everywhere, dey do giveaway make dem say their family nice

He no go win and that’s sealed

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Minjim:
I do is a PDP town.

They are aggrieved because APC didn't choose Adeoti

Adeoti ko, Adeotan ni. Oro rirun, when a sitting governor is seeking reelection. What political miscalculation. That's political fiasco. Whoever (Aregbe) pushed Adeoti out against an incumbent just pushed him to be crushed politically by a moving train.

Let him continue to follow Aregbe after all he wasn't there when Oyetola won 4 yrs ago.Tell your Adeoti to be patient or let him move on. Oyetola will win without him.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by sobastical: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

WASTE

Never vote for someone who will be ruling from a sick bed

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Tareq1105: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
sobastical:

WASTE

Never vote for someone who will be ruling from a sick bed

We need energetic president. Asiwaju is Afobaje and he should remain as such for maximum respect.

5 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:
So this place that I am looking at is a city?

Mtcheww.... Which other way will you people use to prove to us that you don't travel?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
Before we forget, this is one of the most developed part of Osun.

Yoruba land is only developed on paper
Na just brown roofs spoil SouthWest. They have good road network shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Even when the Op did everything to crop out brown roofs from the drone pictures, e still show grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by patpaul: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

God punish satan
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by phorget(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
So drone can be use in shooting a campaign but can't be used in tracking bandits and bokoharam... undecided

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Lama70(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

You mean he secured admission with F9 results or that NECO in one village?

My brother... Hmmmmm!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Brown zinc oxide roofing everywhere, no wonder Drugnibu's teeth is modeled after it's roofing, spits.
This individual is pained
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by derecho(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na dis kain thing dey sweet Oluwo
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mintum:

What will Oyetola present as his achievement during the debate? After four years, tell me one reasonable thing that Oyetola achieved.

Who cares about Oyetola?

Will Nurudeen even be able to answer a single question beside "what is your name?''

BTW, Akin Ogunbiyi is my man.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by georgeakins: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
BKayy:
So this place that I am looking at is a city?

Mtcheww.... Which other way will you people use to prove to us that you don't travel?

They travel a lot, just that they don't visit your backward region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by Jaboranky(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
Press Statement

26/04/2022

Osun 2022: I am on a mission to reposition Osun State, says Adeleke

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the July 16 Governorship election in Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, has promised a major turnaround for Osun state when he becomes the governor later this year, lashing at the APC administrations for failing the People.

Senator Adeleke made this pledge on Tuesday while addressing a mammoth crowd at a rally in Iwo, maintaining that his mission as Governor is to reposition the state for positive impacts.

Earlier before addressing the crowd, Senator Adeleke and top leaders of the party had paid homage to the Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi, Telu I, and royal blessings were showered on the campaign.

Senator Adeleke said it is no longer acceptable to watch Osun people suffer due to negligence and bad leadership that defines the APC, charging the people to rise up and say enough is enough to their pains by voting out the APC at the poll.

"While making our way here, we saw the deplorable state of roads and try to imagine the kind of pains that people go through using them every day," he said, adding that "This is not acceptable, and I can promise you that as your Governor, I will not allow this experience to continue as I will fix bad roads."

Senator Adeleke rejected the excuse of successive APC administrations for leaving the Iwo-Osogbo road in a deplorable condition as to cheap, pointing out that "Let us even assume it (APC administrations) were right that the road belongs to the Federal Government, does that stop them from pulling up resources to put it in a good condition to take away the pain Osun people daily suffer using that road and unlock the economic potentials it holds? That is what a responsible government should do."

The Ede-born politician was critical of the APC's administration's attitude towards the welfare of pensioners and workers in the state, saying it is brutish to deny senior citizens their entitlements despite years of service to the state.

"It hurt to imagine what pensioners are going through, and this is all because the APC administrations deliberately deny them of their entitlements. I want to say me and my Party is totally against this and will see to it that no one is denied their entitlements.

"As Governor, we will pursue a policy that will truly improve education, not the cosmetic ones we have now. Teachers will get their entitlements as at when due, and we will support them with regular training as well as equip schools with the right tools that impact the right learning on students.

"Unlike the deceit we have now, the bursary will be a genuine investment for students in tertiary schools. It will be as it was before APC distort everything and with that, our students will have the right supports to excel in their academic pursuits.

"We will as well be deliberate in investing in the healthy being of Osun people, by equipping healthcare centres and hospitals with what is needed to attend to the health need of the people. Under my administration, drugs will be made available for the need of Osun people."

Senator Adeleke is a promise keeper– Baba Oyelayo

An Elder of the PDP in Osun state, Baba Oyelayo, has asked the Osun people to have faith in Senator Adeleke, noting that he (Adeleke) is a promise keeper who will not fail the people.

Baba Oyelayo pointed out that Senator Adeleke fulfilled every promise he made to the people of Osun West when he won the Senate seat in 2017, adding that it is indicative that as Governor, he will honour whatever promises he made to the people.

"When he was campaigning for Senate in 2017, he promised to grant 5 students scholarship per local government, and he did fulfill that promise," Baba Oyelayo noted. "What that tells us is that Senator Adeleke is a promise keeper, and the two other Senatorial districts in Osun can embrace a man that will not go back on any of his words."

We will not allow a repeat of what happened in 2018– Campaign DG, Hon Sunday Bisi

Hon Sunday Bisi, the Director-General of the Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke Campaign Organisation, has warned anyone contemplating rigging the July 16 governorship election, to have a rethink as the PDP will fiercely resist a repeat of the manipulation that handed the 2018 election to the wrong person.

Hon Sunday Bisi who asked Gboyega Oyetola to get prepared to exit the governorship seat in a few weeks time, predicted a resounding victory for Senator Adeleke at the poll as he remains the favourite of Osun electorates.

"Let no one think they can repeat what happened in 2018, it will not be allowed this time around as Osun people are ready to defend their mandate," the former PDP Chairman in Osun state noted.

"As you can see now, Osun people are ready, and come July 16, they will elect no one but Senator Adeleke as their Governor, and the right thing for Oyetola is to start packing because his time is up," he stressed.

Signed:

Ibrahim Sarafa,

For: Media and Publicity Committee,

Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation
oga dancing senator it is not by the crowd ooo,its by the voting oooo,not everyone there is PDP and besides they just came out to collect their share and to have a glimpse of you
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by SamJel(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Did he dance at the campaign ground?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by DLuciano: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Waste.

Holy Ghost �!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by cashmyles: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's obvious you're blind. Your sentiment wouldn't allow you to see. Is the flyover at Olaiya not visible enough?

Eyin olote. Even at that, your brothers, sisters, aunties, and uncles are no longer on percentage salary.

What about the debts he's paying back monthly? Awon olote would never see it. Total failure await your dancing Senator.

There won't be run off this time bcoz the entire Ife axis is for APC.

Sir, please can you kindly list the achievements of the present administration in the past few years in the state, sir. Ife axis ain't for APC, Ajilesoro is still doing well and fine
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by emperor863(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Next governor of Osun state insha Allah

Imole de ni ipinle Osun

PDP, power

Aba boy, do you have any stake in Osun state? I don't understand your obsession in the matters of the south west. Why don't you mind your business for once. A day will come that you will commit suicide.

This, I am sure of.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) by ganasteven: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Get a professional logo, flyers, banner designs or website for your business, well-detailed project write-ups for all departments, or learn a digital skill, all at very affordable prices.
Reach out to us today on WhatsApp: 08062151345

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.