Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Theobarth Global Foundation Grant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theobarth Global Foundation Grant (1418 Views)

Theobarth Global Foundation / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail / Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Theobarth Global Foundation Grant by Giggy011(f): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Theobarth The Foundation is committed to working in synergy with concerned national, international and multilateral organizations as well as governments and private individuals towards achieving its goals of rendering support and services to the needy, the society and humanity at large.

APPLY FOR GRANT ON THE WEBSITE
www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form

This Grant is programmed to assist those in the rural communities to start up any business of their choice.

Each Applicant is entitled to 1.8 Million Naira.
Visit the website to Register www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form

Personal opinion: I think, due to inappropriate communication, most people don't have the correct information. Maybe they don't actually want many people to benefit from the Grant. Get updates from www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form
Re: Theobarth Global Foundation Grant by scamdetectking: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you paid any money online for Theobarth Foundation grant, you have been scammed. https://nogofallmaga.org/grant-scam-theobarthglobalfoundation-com/

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Global Foundation Grant by NumeroUno7(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol.. Someone added me to their WhatsApp group. I exited and was re-added again, let me just fold my hands and watch how things unfold.
Nobody would force me to pay any money in other to get a bigger amount. I will just pretend to be fine and see how all these would end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is? / The New Testament Church Is The Mosque / Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.