Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife (5743 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2022
It is not your duty as a man to prevent men from complimenting your wife/gf or even flirting with your wife or gf. It is the duty of your wife/gf to reject such compliments and ask the complimenter to stop complimenting.

If you want listen, if you dont want, dont listen, until you go and start something you can not finish.
Stallionhorse:
Why you go compliment person wife for him front.. Nigga If it was me I would have beat the living day light out of you.. When does your mates come nah to rush you go hospital,

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2022
Seriously insecure men with low self esteem
But women would deal with them very well
Makaveli217:
All these guys saying they will do same or worst if they were in the man's shoe are not yet matured, and they are the type with low self esteem, and are always insecured. Someone complimented your wife (not sexually) and you decided to go physical on the person, thats an act of childishness and immaturity.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2022
A man that is secure in his manliness with high self esteem, nothing would happen. In fact it should be a thing of pride that other men are complimenting the beauty of your wife, it shows that you as a man have good taste.

TheWolfen:

Lol try and compliment another man in the presence of his wife fess.
I wan check something grin
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2022
Lol. Which one is more than necessary. Who determines whether a compliment is more than necessary?
Una too funny grin grin grin grin
Sucre6:
Op u crossed the line I wouldn't blame the man, you don't compliment another man's wife more than necessary knowing full well that the woman is married, we are Africans and we don't do such here.

Its not only annoying, it's disrespectful, you would have bought what u came for and left no one would have given you a black eye, mr one eye Sunday cheesy
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2022
It is not your duty as a man to prevent men from complimenting your wife/gf or even flirting with your wife or gf. It is the duty of your wife/gf to reject such compliments and aske the complimenter to stop complimenting.

If you want listen, if you dont want, dont listen, until you go and start something you can not finish.

headbasher96:
The man too try na so una go start from compliments before u know e don turn another thing thank god the man know people like u so he was guarding his territory very well.

Mind your business oga its not everybody u start a conversation with most especially a married woman wont u do what took u there and leave had it been u lost a eye it could have been for what?
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2022
I swear
luvyaself95:
The husband na will smith brother
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Lol, a thousand and one men would always have the thought to want to sleep with your wife or gf. Only foolish and insecure men go about monitoring the wives/gfs to see which men are complimenting her.

NOTE:
It is not your duty as a man to prevent men from complimenting your wife/gf or even flirting with your wife or gf. It is the duty of your wife/gf to reject such compliments and aske the complimenter to stop complimenting.

Nonexisting:
I wish he was the one that called the soldiers for you. You are shameless and may thunder fire you if you deny that you never nursed feelings for his wife. Ordinary mind your business, you couldn't but you had the nerve to call soldiers for a man whose wife you were trying to fucck. Idiot.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
Leave those clowns. They are all insecure mumus.

It should be a thing of pride that a man is complimenting the beauty of your wife, it shows that you have good taste.
Ocholu:

Nawa Oh! So you don't know the meaning of compliments and you're here shouting "Africans". She's my friend. And we relate on a strict mutual level.

Compliments are harmless, unprovocative and with good intentions. The husband mistook the whole scenery.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Sisora(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerian Will Smith and Chris Rock

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Makaveli217(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2022
angelfallz:
Seriously insecure men with low self esteem
But women would deal with them very well

For sure.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by PericomaNwankwo: 5:53am On May 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Nawa Oh! So you don't know the meaning of compliments and you're here shouting "Africans". She's my friend. And we relate on a strict mutual level.

Compliments are harmless, unprovocative and with good intentions. The husband mistook the whole scenery.

To be honest, while you're free to compliment her, the husband is also free to take the compliment as he seems.

Compliments are harmless but there should be limits okay. Stop getting ahead of yourself in case of next time. What if he had harmed you or did you something that you won't even have the chance to call for help.

You didn't have a limit, you were ahead of yourself. If you tell her all those things, then what would you tell your own girl? The man said he has been noticing you, that means you've been crossing the line for long

I think you're just a guy that is too full of himself .

Compliments is different from subdued lustful admiration.

You look beautiful/ your hair is beautiful/ you are so beautiful/ is totally different from whatever you must have used on her.

If you think you're right, then don't adjust, keep it up and keep it with other women ...

He is just as wrong as you are disrespectful.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by azammi(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2022
Thank you sir , you talk true .
PericomaNwankwo:

To be honest, while you're free to compliment her, the husband is also free to take the compliment as he seems.

Compliments are harmless but there should be limits okay. Stop getting ahead of yourself in case of next time. What if he had harmed you or did you something that you won't even have the chance to call for help.

You didn't have a limit, you were ahead of yourself. If you tell her all those things, then what would you tell your own girl? The man said he has been noticing you, that means you've been crossing the line for long

I think you're just a guy that is too full of himself .

Compliments is different from subdued lustful admiration.

You look beautiful/ your hair is beautiful/ you are so beautiful/ is totally different from whatever you must have used on her.

If you think you're right, then don't adjust, keep it up and keep it with other women ...

He is just as wrong as you are disrespectful.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Chidi2022: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

If this is true,you deserve more.

And na people like you go still open mouth talk about how useless women have become but won't tell people how you contribute your own to the problem.

He is not wrong describing your useless mother.... Poor boy..
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by kelspinall(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
greet,pass,buy,cross check and leave saying thank you...that is ok..some men don't like seeing a nigga gisting his wife or complimenting her or several occasions...

i don't relate or even compliment another man's wife,even to greet sometimes or look them na wahala for me... peace

hope your eye no swell up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested / Why Are Ladies Always Calling Us Toasters? Are They Bread? / Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.