Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,200 members, 7,891,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others (3168 Views)

You Will Get A Husband In Four Month’s Time, Uche Maduagwu Tells Genevieve / VIDEO: Mahrez's Wife Rita Driving With Both Legs On Moving Car's Dashboard / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by UmuEri(m): 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Book appointment with my wife Rita before you visit – Fidelis tells Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo

Nigerian publisher Fidelis Anosike, has sent out a message to his Newly-wedded wife, Rita Dominic’s colleagues, Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo and Ini Edo.

It could be recalled that social media went abuzz on the 19th of April, 2022 as movie star, Rita Dominic got married to her lover, Fidelis Anosike, the founder of Folio Media Group, a multi-media company that owns Daily Times Nigeria (founded 1926), the country’s oldest newspaper.

The star studded and elaborate event took place at Dominic’s hometown in Imo state.

Alot of A-list actresses and actors like Ini Edo, Uche Jombo as well as other celebrities honoured the event except for some few highly-rated actresses like Omotola Jalade, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele amongst others.

Fidelis Anosike who is still basking in his euphoria of his marriage took to his Instagram page to celebrate Rita Dominic’s Colleagues while letting them know they must set up an appointment before they can see his wife, Rita.

He wrote;

“Girls your friend is Taken Now! Visit her on appointments � @iniedo @genevievennaji #reeldeel22 #ritadominic”

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.withinnigeria.com%2Fentertainment%2F2022%2F04%2F27%2Fbook-appointment-with-my-wife-rita-before-you-visit-fidelis-tells-genevieve-nnaji-ini-edo-uche-jombo%2F&h=AT1weJKNCCqqiD_k8EqpMCbVeGbv1qEinGY6Cix29YkiBrhZ6OCRYz-IK6cTNNZFX5ISEeGg90c7ahE4AQV6NeRaJ1xs98DC10IoZ7F8S0C87U053qJdOB6RqXzRB8rdnXRU

1 Like

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by UmuEri(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fidelis Anosike, Rita's husband is a wise man.

Say me "Hi" to all wise men of Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by LadyRosa(f): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good one!

Best she starts now to mildly disassociate herself from serial divorcees, exactly what stephenie okereke did,and her marriage remains solid.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by ImDStar: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by Ahmed0336(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
Good one!

Best she starts now to mildly disassociate herself from serial divorcees, exactly what stephenie okereke did,and her marriage remains solid.

I throwaway salute for Stephanie O.
No controversies, low key, low activities on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why is this newsworthy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by suffering: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Last last, na infidelity go scatter the union.
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by LadyRosa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I throwaway salute for Stephanie O.
No controversies, low key, low activities on social media.

I respect her a lot.
Another family I respect is David Beckham's.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
UmuEri:
Book appointment with my wife Rita before you visit – Fidelis tells Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo

Nigerian publisher Fidelis Anosike, has sent out a message to his Newly-wedded wife, Rita Dominic’s colleagues, Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo and Ini Edo.

It could be recalled that social media went abuzz on the 19th of April, 2022 as movie star, Rita Dominic got married to her lover, Fidelis Anosike, the founder of Folio Media Group, a multi-media company that owns Daily Times Nigeria (founded 1926), the country’s oldest newspaper.

The star studded and elaborate event took place at Dominic’s hometown in Imo state.

Alot of A-list actresses and actors like Ini Edo, Uche Jombo as well as other celebrities honoured the event except for some few highly-rated actresses like Omotola Jalade, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele amongst others.

Fidelis Anosike who is still basking in his euphoria of his marriage took to his Instagram page to celebrate Rita Dominic’s Colleagues while letting them know they must set up an appointment before they can see his wife, Rita.

He wrote;

“Girls your friend is Taken Now! Visit her on appointments � @iniedo @genevievennaji #reeldeel22 #ritadominic”

https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.withinnigeria.com%2Fentertainment%2F2022%2F04%2F27%2Fbook-appointment-with-my-wife-rita-before-you-visit-fidelis-tells-genevieve-nnaji-ini-edo-uche-jombo%2F&h=AT1weJKNCCqqiD_k8EqpMCbVeGbv1qEinGY6Cix29YkiBrhZ6OCRYz-IK6cTNNZFX5ISEeGg90c7ahE4AQV6NeRaJ1xs98DC10IoZ7F8S0C87U053qJdOB6RqXzRB8rdnXRU
Because she knows they are all Lesbians! Before they come and start sucking her pussy when he is not around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by HopeVictor: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Because she knows they are all Lesbians! Before they come and start sucking her pussy when he is not around.
Lol grin
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by TheWolfen(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Fact!
If not all but most of this these actresses are deep into that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by PenpalOso: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cus u were too little to know when Becks got caught pants down shagging the maid. grin
LadyRosa:

I respect her a lot.
Another family I respect is David Beckham's.
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by Eben91: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

grin grin grin grin I will report you to one, Righteousness2 or Ifa, choose one

1 Like

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by Creamypie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
HopeVictor:

Lol grin

seriously brother. Most, thats if not all are into that stuff. I have classmates in the movie business
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by Saintmary(f): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
UmuEri:

He wrote;

Potential abuser spotted.

Abusers isolate their victims first.

We will keep watch on our Rita.

Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by pepperdemzombie: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
Good one!

The man is the serial divorcee, he is divorced 3x, Rita is his 4th wife.
Rita has been a long time side chick and alleged to be responsible for the man's failed marriage. So, she wants to be careful

1 Like

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by silverlinen(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damnnn
How we go take explain this one now?
Una sure say no be domestic violence wan start so?
Or the man no want fall into temptations!!
This one get as e be oo.

1 Like

Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by We4all: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Marriage that hasn’t started and he is already laying down rules and regulations. This may sound like a joke but I take it seriously. Most abusers started like this.
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by We4all: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Rita has been a long time side chick and alleged to be responsible for the man's failed marriage. So, she wants to be careful

Na wao! If this is true, then Rita stooped too
low. I wonder why most of these female celebrities are home wreckers.
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by phemmyfour: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2022
UmuEri:
Fidelis Anosike, Rita's husband is a wise man.

Say me "Hi" to all wise men of Nairaland
na joke now
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by hammer567: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2022
lmao! E go shock you.
Re: Don't Visit Except My Wife Rita Approves - Husband Tells Genevieve & Others by LadyRosa(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Hmmmm.. thought as much.

(1) (Reply)

Omarion And Mario Who's Got Da Real Vibes? / Nonso Diobi, Kidnapped! / Nollywood Actor Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.