Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77513 Views)

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by bizzibodi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Even his dad a wiseman avoid 2 wives.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by hokafor(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol, one night stand gone wrong. one cannot deny his blood, but u must use your brain old age is fast approaching that is when u will need your children most.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Sinewy7: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

Na your defense for am be this? Yul has a Male child before this new one. He simply lost his discernment along the line is all and that's a shame. You dont do your old time wife like that. Makes no sense.

undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ariesbull: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Deuteronomy 21:15-23
King James Version

15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn:

17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brodahud:
Congratulation my brother from South East,u r following fada Abraham footsteps,u be man.

Shame on you angry

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Justkatty(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
How many more to go??

Enjoy Nwokeoma

But the truth is that at the end it always backfire on you men.

I just hope his first wife won't do something wrong, keep calm and bond with your kids more.
May God see you through.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Brodahud:
Congratulation my brother from South East,u r following fada Abraham footsteps,u be man.
asin his nwafor igbo grin cheesy those ladies saying shit should understand that he can never abandon his child,and nothing is wrong with having second wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by HeyHey(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

I doubt he is in need of a male child, his wife gave birth to three sons already.

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by iyapont: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
wanted a male child?? After 3 handsome boys with his first wife,pls talk another thing undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by MrUchenna1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
for the sake of that cute little boy, have mercy on the dad.. he is just being a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jesse25:

Shame on you angry
because he said the right thing na you i suppose say shame on you undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by HeyHey(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations to him oo.

Hope he do paternity test (DNA) before posting on line sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Elidrisy20: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Me na that your daughter I go marry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Virginkpekus(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
bizzibodi:
Even his dad a wiseman avoid 2 wives.
He is not his father
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

I wish u a life of Solomon

My dear, Solomon was the MVP till date and worlds richest man in his days

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by LordKO(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'd like to assume that the first wife gave him justifiable reasons to arrive at this; else, his action should be condemned than praised because it doesn't encourage selflessness from women - if she had always been a good woman and dutiful wife, she doesn't deserve to be meted out a pernicious act at all.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Mrkumareze(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
May this cold weather not lead me to yuledochie second wife story. kiss

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
because he said the right thing na you i suppose say shame on you undecided

May your daughters experience the same fate say Amen since na better thing

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
I am planning to have 4 wives in other to help some ladies get husband... I am still at one but might have another soon. May God help me

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by alizma: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
peepydelano:
Wetin choke? Where in the religious book was it written that men should be restricted to only one woman?
Ask them o
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by WoundedLamb: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cute baby.

I have no issue with polygamy provided you didn't promise the first wife monogamy. Luring a woman into marriage with the promise that she'll be the only wife only to go and get married to another lady afterwards is a scam and should not be legal. It is wickedness and there is no justification for that. People have plans for thier lives, don't ruin it for them just because you live in a country where your gender is seen as superior. These things should be stated in the contracts you sign when getting married.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Karemarealty288(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Come drink with me...my nigga

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by JOemmy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
You can try this with some women they will just kill you one day in ur sleep. A nigerian man was burnt to death with his girlfriend in australia by his angry white wife some few months ago

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by alizma: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.
She can bring in the divorce papers and move on with her life.
The problem with you people is that you don't want to accept your destiny. woman is created for man not man for woman. The earlier you understand this, embrace it and make good use of it, the better your home.
Some men decide to keep to one wife not because some set of people said so but because the woman respect her place and the man find himself ok with that one woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by femimailbox(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
If you marry a man that's yet to genuinely give his life to christ don't come and cry when he embrace a proud African tradition of polygamy!

If Yul's wife has the marriage statutorily then she can sue him and take almost all his wealth because of the 4 kids and years they've been married!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by emmanuelbrown26: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.
Eyaaaa, kpele. Don't allow empty on to take over u
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ebufa: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

he did not dump his first wife please! do not be irresponsible!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by yesloaded: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
2nd wife!!! Is this a movie or what?

Not movie
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by MyAmericandream(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
HeyHey:

I doubt he is in need of a male child, his wife gave birth to three sons already.

I think the second wife is an upcoming actress, both of them couldn’t control the heat. Come to think of it the first wife was his high school sweet heart.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Pimine: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm laughing because I don't know how else to react. You will live with a man for several years and think you know him, and then wake up one day and realise the only person you truly know in this life is yourself.

What really do these men want?
Aswearugaaad

We can marry as many women as we want. I hope you understand this and save yourself the heartache. As long as the man still carries out his responsibilities towards you and your children, there's no cause for alarm.

This is the African way and it's neither unfair nor unrighteous.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.