Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife (844 Views)

Gani Adams Marries Joy Onojaife As Second Wife / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by afroniger: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
https://punchng.com/yul-edochie-welcomes-son-with-second-wife/

27 April 2022

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has welcomed a son with his second wife, Judy Austin, who is also a Nigerian actress.

The actor announced made the announcement on his Instagram page on Wednesday, where he shared pictures of himself and the newborn son.

He added that he loves the child as much as he loved his older four children, which he shared with his first wife, May.

Edochie wrote, “It’s time for the world to meet my son. His name is STAR DIKE MUNACHIMSO YUL-EDOCHIE. Born by my second wife, Judy Austin. And I love him so much, just as much as I love my other children.”

In the comment session, Yul’s first wife, May, wrote, “May God judge you both.”

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by successmatters(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
A real African man. All Igbo men should start taking second wives.
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by kelechi50: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
May God judge you both,
Hmmm, if you understand you know what....,.
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by NwaNimo1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
...the baby don old self,

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/WHvSd9.gif[/img]
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by RuddyFusion(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Second wife kwa?
Is she welcomed by the first wife?
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by Drsnives(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na now i know say this guy no get brain
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by IDENNAA(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Drsnives:
Na now i know say this guy no get brain

You are ignorant, and senseless. This is allowed by our culture before the manipulative Europeans came to Africa and started demonizing our traditions. Today they are ffuccing each other from the assz and legalizing it. If he has the money and capacity to treat both equally let him marry her.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
The boy resemble his grandfather.

Handsome Dike.
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by Blackfire(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
We don't know him here

Anyway I sell cows
Re: Yul Edochie Welcomes Son With Second Wife by Drsnives(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
IDENNAA:

You are ignorant, and senseless. This is allowed by our culture before the manipulative Europeans came to Africa and started demonizing our traditions. Today they are ffuccing each other from the assz and legalizing it. If he has the money and capacity to treat both equally let him marry her.
What is this one saying.. for this our contemporary time? I tell you for free it's better, healthier to birth all your kids for the same mom to aviod stories that will touch later on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Court Grants Okorocha Bail. / Throwback : This Is A Nairalander In 2015 Before General Election Supporting Buh / Senator Amosun Shut Down Ogun State For Tinubu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.