Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Have Done My Best To Resolve ASUU Ongoing Strike Action :ngige - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Done My Best To Resolve ASUU Ongoing Strike Action :ngige (243 Views)

Live Updates: FG Vs ASUU Ongoing Meeting / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. / NASU, Others Begin Indefinite Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done My Best To Resolve ASUU Ongoing Strike Action :ngige by Oluwatech(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
During an interview monitored by Silver bird Television yesterday, Ngige said, “Since my assumption of office in 2015,I had conciliated 1683 industrial dispute”.He also said, “I have been making great measures beyond my responsibility as a Minister of Labor and Employment to stop the strike and ensure the action is fully suspended when the union makebit inevitable”.

The Minister of Labor and Employment also made it clear yesterday that his role is not to settle or implement agreements between two parties, his role is to conciliate disputes.

Read more

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/04/27/i-have-done-my-best-to-resolve-ASUU-ongoing-strike-action-ngige/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Who Can Teach Me Any On Line Trade / Nwajiuba:ASUU Strike Affected My Youngsters / Over The Last 7 Years, Nigeria Has Instituted And Implemented The Largest Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.