Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin (53424 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Tell your useless ashawo maggot of your despicable mother to know that the pigs in my farm will lash her and your useless slutty,disgusting stupid sisters this night film 1k .
They all will suck my pigs' dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Family of useless vagabonds, accursed never do wells,sewage dumps.

Tell your ashawo mother to remember that my dog will lash her and your stupid ashawo sisters this night for 10k b...she will also suck my dogs dick and lick the female dogs too

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Awww! Of course your useless mother is such a mother of harlots that she bleeps even madmen and animals.
Stupid deranged animal, tell her my pig and he goats are waiting to lash her.
Family of smelling maggots from the dump,useless idiots.

Tell your ashawo mother to remember that my dog will lash her and your stupid ashawo sisters this night for 10k b...she will also suck my dogs dick and lick the female dogs too

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 4:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless harlot mother to remember my pigs will lash her and your useless slutty stupid sisters this night for 500k.
They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Family of stupid,shameless idiots.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Lol! Repeat that two your useless slutty stupid mother and sisters.
Family of imbeciles.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless harlot mother that my pigs will lash her and your useless slutty stupid sisters this night for 500k.They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Accursed family of using idiots.
Lol,am enjoying this.If you stop,it is to your everlasting shame
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless slutty stupid mother to remember my goats will lash her and your useless slutty stupid sisters this night for 1k.They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Family of animals and stupid fools.
Useless vagabond, don't stop oo! Na you go rant tire.
First class efulefu produced by your useless slutty, animal of a mother.
Your useless mother is such a frustrated shameless harlot and I know how she's so hungry for dicks.
Tell the dirty swine you call a mother that my pigs will lash her very well,even in the ass.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless, dirty swine mother to remember my pigs will lash her and your useless disgusting. sisters this night for 1k.
Lol! Family of useless vagabonds, accursed scum of the earth,reject of the gods.
Your useless, stinking ashawo maggot mother and sisters are cursed from beyond.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless slutty stupid mother to remember my goats will lash her and your useless slutty stupid sisters this night for 1k.They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Family of animals and stupid fools.
Useless vagabond, don't stop oo! Na you go rant tire.
First class efulefu produced by your useless slutty, animal of a mother.
Your useless mother is such a frustrated shameless harlot and I know how she's so hungry for dicks.
Tell the dirty swine you call a mother that my pigs will lash her very well,even in the ass.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless, dirty swine mother to remember my pigs will lash her and your useless disgusting. sisters this night for 1k.
Lol! Family of useless vagabonds, accursed scum of the earth,reject of the gods.
Your useless, stinking ashawo maggot mother and sisters are cursed from beyond.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Hahaha! Rabid animal, tell your useless slutty stupid mother and sisters to remember my pigs will lash them for 1k they will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females pigs too.
Family of accursed pigs
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless harlot mother to remember that my dogs and pigs will lash them. They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Useless vagabond born from a family of primitive swines
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by tonididdy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 7:27am On May 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless harlot mother to remember that my dogs and pigs will lash them. They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 7:27am On May 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Lol! Useless offspring of a harlot, did you finally remember to keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal?
Thank God for you!
Please tell your useless slutty stupid mother and sisters to do the same thing you are saying.
Family of useless vagabonds.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 1:12pm On May 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Useless offspring of a harlot, did you finally remember to keep foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal?
Thank God for you!
Please tell your useless slutty stupid mother and sisters to do the same thing you are saying.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless harlot mother that your stinking ashawo maggot sisters.
Useless vagabond offspring of a harlot.
Family of accursed efulefus.
Pigs.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 9:20pm On May 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Thank God for you!

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 9:20pm On May 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless harlot mother that your stinking ashawo maggot sisters.
Useless vagabond offspring of a harlot.
Family of accursed efulefus.
Pigs.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters that my dogs and pigs will lash them for 1k .They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too
Your mother is such a useless accursed ashawo.I saw her today being screwed by a dog in the ass. Tell her my pigs are available .
Useless offspring of a useless, accursed harlot
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Lol! Useless vagabond, product of away match in the bush.
Tell your useless ashawo mother, a despicable disgrace to womanhood and your useless ashawo sisters, that my dogs and pigs will lash them for 1k.They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Your mother is so useless and stupid.A shameless harlot without remedy.
.She can Bleep anything from dogs,pigs,goats,even madmen.
That's how she's conceived a useless waste bin like you.You are a complete useless bafoon,just like your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters.
If not that you are so useless and stupid, you wouldn't foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
Family of primitive swine
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Your useless disgusting ashawo mother should have aborted you because you are such a disgrace to manhood.You are nothing but a dirty swine, and your useless ashawo mother is no different. Your useless ashawo sisters are even worse than she is.
You this compound born by mistake,offspring of a useless, shameless harlot, anytime you repeat your pathetic chorus,know it belongs to your useless, stupid,accursed, despicable, disgusting, shameless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters.
Family of animals.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 2:47am On May 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Your useless disgusting ashawo mother should have aborted you because you are such a disgrace to manhood.You are nothing but a dirty swine, and your useless ashawo mother is no different. Your useless ashawo sisters are even worse than she is.
You this compound born by mistake,offspring of a useless, shameless harlot, anytime you repeat your pathetic chorus,know it belongs to your useless, stupid,accursed, despicable, disgusting, shameless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters.
Family of animals.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 2:48am On May 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Useless vagabond, product of away match in the bush.
Tell your useless ashawo mother, a despicable disgrace to womanhood and your useless ashawo sisters, that my dogs and pigs will lash them for 1k.They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Your mother is so useless and stupid.A shameless harlot without remedy.
.She can Bleep anything from dogs,pigs,goats,even madmen.
That's how she's conceived a useless waste bin like you.You are a complete useless bafoon,just like your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters.
If not that you are so useless and stupid, you wouldn't foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
Family of primitive swine

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 2:48am On May 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters that my dogs and pigs will lash them for 1k .They will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too
Your mother is such a useless accursed ashawo.I saw her today being screwed by a dog in the ass. Tell her my pigs are available .
Useless offspring of a useless, accursed harlot

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters that.
Offspring of a harlot. Your useless slutty stupid ashawo mother is a public toilet.Likewise your useless disgusting ashawo sisters. Stinking swine,your useless ashawo mother couldn't train you properly,that's why you ended up a useless harlot vagabond, dumb pathetic fool.
Useless family of apes.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless, shameless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters, exactly that.
Family of mentally retarded pigs
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:50am On May 02, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Useless offspring of a harlot, tell your useless ashawo mother and sisters, that.Your useless shameless ashawo mother is such a publication dog,a scumbag, likewise your useless ashawo sisters.
And you are such a dump sewage rat,repeating itself like a dumb child,a complete slowpoke whose brain is half damaged by Alzheimer's disease.
You are such a shameless,using excuse of a half man.
Family of stupid compound complex fools.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Useless offspring of a harlot, tell your useless ashawo mother and sisters, that.Your useless shameless ashawo mother is such a publication dog,a scumbag, likewise your useless ashawo sisters.
And you are such a dump sewage rat,repeating itself like a dumb child,a complete slowpoke whose brain is half damaged by Alzheimer's disease.
You are such a shameless,using excuse of a half man.
Family of stupid compound complex fools.

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kingjiss: 1:06pm On May 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Tell your useless, shameless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters, exactly that.
Family of mentally retarded pigs

Family of idiots
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Mad animal, you are still on it.
Anyway, tell your useless ashawo mother and stupid ashawo sisters that.
Useless offspring of a harlot.
Your useless ashawo mother is such a cum bucket.She was even among the girls caught having sex with dogs recently.
This your useless ashawo mother is more useless than a discarded milk tin.
Family of useless vagabonds
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
kingjiss:

Family of idiots
Tell your useless ashawo cum bucket mother and Useless ashawo sisters to remember that my dogs will lash them for 1k The useless apes will suck my pigs dicks and lick the females too.
Family of useless animals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.