Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video (127180 Views)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by CumOnHer: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Farfalla:

I'm not projecting anything mister.

Just go through Nairaland posts on any rape thread. 85% of the time they'll be attacking the victims but never condemning the perpetrators. Not at all.

If someone from my gender laced somebody's drink and killed him for rituals for instance, I'd definitely condemn the act. I wouldn't support her.

By the way, have you been following the vomit-inducing posts from the rape apologists on this thread?
Dear Falla, you don't have to hold back, I was only helping highlight your mindset towards men generally. Therefore, there'd be no need to reduce the proportion to 85% from the initial 100%.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Burgerlomo: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2022
Bunch of bastards

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by damolaquote: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2022
what do you expect going to a room with 4 men smoking weed and drinking alchol.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Str8talk21: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Who is d idiot that says these low-life criminals are juvenile?
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Boobysmith: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Invited to orgy and the Transition goes wrong.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Farfalla(f): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2022
CumOnHer:

Dear Falla, you don't have to hold back, I was only helping highlight your mindset towards men generally. Therefore, there'd be no need to reduce the proportion to 85% from the initial 100%.

You're talking to a woman whose best friend is her father for Pete's sake, so it goes without saying that I have nothing against men in general.

I generally like alpha males. It's the blatant misogyny so rampant in Nigeria that I hate to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Boniwhite:
thunder fire my mother.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

lmaoo..
Who dis wan dey Impress..
Na your divty mvma na.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Dex4(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2022
These are kids for God's sake,how have we digressed so bad as humans?
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Iykonh: 4:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Damscodammy1:
We wey normal 4 dis korntri small.me and few odas lik dat

Are you sure
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by skywalker240(m): 4:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

A pre Nigerian evening newspaper rolling with boys of 19 years undecided

A further proof that most Nigerian girls don't have sense. Tueh!
It will amaze you to know that the so called boyfriend is a also a 19 or 20 year old like his friends

Come Benin City come see as 17 - 19 years old boys de use all these mature girls de do intimacy gadget's
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by skywalker240(m): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2022
alizma:

I think say na only me see the age difference o. Well I am still waiting for the boyfriend's age. Maybe he is 30 years
What would a 30 year old guy be doing with boys the agemates of his younger ones

This girl must be a runs Girl, I can't see any 28 year old lady comfortably having a relationship with a boy of 19, when money is not involved, not in this Nigeria, check it now, the sex might be balance, but the mentality, the wisdom (on the boys part) their mode of reasoning, abeg it doesn't just add up

I can't believe this rape story until I see the video though, that was how a stupid woman was about to roast the stars of some innocent little boy's if not for the video that proved that her 10 year old daughter was actually a pro

That 28 year old girl might not be telling the whole story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by DJInfluence: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:
Why do most of these things happens in the west for Christ sake?
This is the wrong question to ask.

Why do our girls have to be treated this way? If it's not rape, it's money rituals or domestic violence. The female child has been reduced to being insignificant in this part of the world all because justice is never really serve and the perpetrators go free at some point.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by skywalker240(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Banker94:
This story no clear...my mate sleeping with 19,20,21,22 hmmmmm e get wetin una una never tell us
Yes you're right mi lady
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Idaytesj29(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

They dont have to kill anyone. In a society where many believe the victim deserves it , what do you think will happen? I posed thay question to someone recently name me one high profile case where a rapist was c9nvicted in Nigeria he started jumping from pillar to post.

I don't know any high profile person that has been accused of rape. There was this popular comedian, I don't think he is high profile but he is famous and he didnt get away with it. Rape is a serious capital offence, its ranked side by side with serious other ones like murder,kidnappings and robbery.

Unless you don't have a complainant and a competent doctors report shows that the victim was not raped, there is no way an accused will get away with it.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Acidosis(m): 5:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Careless generation. A 28 year old lady dating a 19 year old chain smoker and drunkard (probably a yahoo boy & cultist too) should look forward to these things. Good thing is the perpetrators have been arrested however the deed has been done.

Everyone MUST be careful. The laws are not there to protect you from being r.aped. Laws will only get you justice after the deed has been done. The mandate of protection against vices is fully in your hands. Don't allow anyone f00l you.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Acidosis(m): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2022
damolaquote:
what do you expect going to a room with 4 men smoking weed and drinking alchol.

To read the Bible may be.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Boyooosa(m): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:

Because 'most' that happen there are reported, others cover and pamper criminals like they do to the Boko and ugm that are hunting them down now...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Ifakiland(m): 5:38am On Apr 28, 2022
28 years old olosho carry hookup go meet teenagers.....chai....lazy bishes won't learn....work hard and make good money na lie.....na so so hookup 30k a round....the fool doesn't even know the full name of the supposed bf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by okoroemeka(m): 5:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:
an idle mind is the devil's workshop,the girl is even lucky they didn't took her head for rituals
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by skywalker240(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2022
mattfeuter:

Pause bro. Relax before you bury them alive.

19-23 years old chilling with a lady of 28 years?

Doesn’t make sense. Probably a “transaction” gone bad.
Wisdom

That guy must be stupid not to know that, when it comes to issues of rape accusations in Nigeria, women have started weaponizing and manipulating it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by lexy2014: 6:11am On Apr 28, 2022
dre11:
Man films girlfriend being raped by one of his friends in Ekiti after spiking her drink, posts video of act online

SOURCE

Man Colludes With Four Friends To Rape 28-year-old Girlfriend In Ekiti, Posts Video Of Sexual Act Online

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/27/man-colludes-four-friends-rape-28-year-old-girlfriend-ekiti-posts-video-sexual-act-online

The four guys involved are all young boys. If they were busy looking for what to do, they wouldn't have time looking for who to raoe. Today's youths have so much time on their hands hence all this waywardness. Since they refused to proper use of time, they can put it to better use in jail.

The victim on the other hand is much older....28. she also seems to have a laissez faire attitude at her age. At her age, she ought to be more circumspect instead of just walking into any gathering & feeling comfortable there. From the report, she wouldn't have even reported that she was "raped" if the video wasn't posted online. That begs the question...was she actually raped?
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Malory: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2022
maybet081:
the next news you can again hear from that region is, caught with human fresh human head, dead body found body parts missing, kill girl friend to make sacrifice , cemetery exhumed, Alfa tell us to bring human parts.

Sophiscated indeed.
Scary
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by lexy2014: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2022
DJInfluence:
This is the wrong question to ask.

Why do our girls have to be treated this way? If it's not rape, it's money rituals or domestic violence. The female child has been reduced to being insignificant in this part of the world all because justice is never really serve and the perpetrators go free at some point.

If this case was rape, why didn't she report immediately? Why wait until the video made to TikTok before reporting?
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Naijanascam: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:

AFONJA demons
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Holyness123: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2022
triple996:
So many frustrated people on nairaland wink

dem yapa!!
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by galadima77(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2022
People are getting this news misconstrued. It's not the posting online that's stupid, it's the rape. While there's nothing wrong in posting, everything is wrong in rape

Say no to rape
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Evanschikezie: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2022
So no one is talking about the girl that went to the room, saw four guys she didn't know, saw them smoking weed and drinking. They offered her drink, not that she was forced, and she took.

Na wah
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by treatise: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Malory:

It's because it's a western world grin
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by OLULAW: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Charge them to court, and if found guilty throw them not into prison cells but, as a deterrent, feed them to hungry lions and tigers in zoos.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by ariesbull: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2022
some of these yoruba demon seff
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by emmnprince(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2022
triple996:
Nawaooo
Evenings newspaper want to role with de boys grin.
Bt on a serious note y rape and post online, that's total stupidity,

u guys are giving toxic feminist like that cococandy and that future is femail feminist reason to insult men undecided

Those guys are boys, not men. Men don't rape! When I say "men", I mean sensible men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.