Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,992 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Is Ethereum Special? And Can It Beat Bitcoin? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Ethereum Special? And Can It Beat Bitcoin? (469 Views)

Fashionable, Classy, Special And Original / If your in warri or lagos and you have ethereum to sell, contact me / Ethereum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Ethereum Special? And Can It Beat Bitcoin? by breetapp: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Launched in July 2015, #Ethereum is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform.

Ethereum is the largest #altcoin in the crypto market cap. And obviously, it is our baba in NFT Trading. cool

Ethereum enables the deployment of smart contracts and decentralized applications (dApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. It has its own programming language that runs on a blockchain, enabling developers to build and run distributed applications. A unique feature that Bitcoin doesn't allow! wink

The potentials of Ethereum are wide-ranging and are powered by its native cryptographic token, ether (commonly abbreviated as ETH). Ether is like the fuel for running commands on the Ethereum platform and is used by developers to build and run applications on the platform.

Ether is used mainly for two purposes:

1. It is traded as a digital currency on exchanges in the same fashion as other cryptocurrencies.
2. It is used on the Ethereum network to run applications.

Ethereum as a programmable blockchain finds application in numerous areas, including DeFi, smart contracts, and NFTs. A large number of #NFTs sold in the Ethereum blockchain are often successful and it is reported that $ETH has the fastest transaction speed.

The second-largest #cryptocurrency has shown great potential since its development and many crypto investors are satisfied.

With Ethereum's blockchain technology,  do you think it will beat Bitcoin in years to come?

Share your thoughts!

(1) (Reply)

Earn #5,000-#10,000 Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading / Please I'm Looking For Someone To Help Me Buy Keke Tricycle On High Purchase / I Need Advice On What Business To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.