Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nuru Picks Form, Ready To Replace Hon Buba For Gombi/hong Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuru Picks Form, Ready To Replace Hon Buba For Gombi/hong Federal Constituency (254 Views)

Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuru Picks Form, Ready To Replace Hon Buba For Gombi/hong Federal Constituency by TGNEWS(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
A Youth politician from Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Nuru Abubakar said is battle-ready to replace the incumbent House of Representatives Lawmaker for the people of Gombi/Hong Federal constituency, Honourable Yusuf Buba Yakubu (Captain)

Nuru said this immediately after he made a payment to purchase the nomination and expression of interest forms today in Yola.

According to him is confident that the All Progressives Congress ', APC, delegates are with him and the masses of the Constituency will vote for him in the 2023 election.

Nuru who is the Dan Adalan Adamawa, Turakin Gombi said it's a high time a Youth with the passion to give a fresh idea representation to serve the people in 2023.

The international busines Man in many fields of life is decked with the courage of winning the election, despite knowing the glaring realities on ground of many aspirants jostling for the same position is aspiring for Abubakar reiterated that the job is waiting for him.

He revealed that his campaign team have gone far and heard the people's pulses that it is his time to represent them.

"I'm having the conviction that my time has come, and it's about the future of our people. I can see the greener pastures of 2023 are for me and the people of Gombi/Hong.

'Our people are tired with the old hands, the need me to do the job better for them." Nuru said

(1) (Reply)

Jos-based Dutch, Wiebe Boer, Cries Out Over Political Poster / Emir Of Lafia, Praises Osinbajo, As Adamu APC Chairman Welcome Him To Nasarawa. / Top 10 Worst African Countries To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.